This post has 363 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,311
Points 113,555
Linny t replied on Thu, May 10 2012 10:56 AM

Robin:

Gini,

The Wildflowers that the applique group is growing are beautiful.   Where does the pattern come from?

Robin

To save Gini a little time I thought I'd post the link.  She has so many great patters.  Not bad on the prices either.  I got the Wildflowers pattern, but haven't started yet.  I'm still working on the Baltimore Album, Country Cousins.  I have 4 blocks left to make and then assembly.  http://www.p3designs.com/

Linny T

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,311
Points 113,555
Linny t replied on Thu, May 10 2012 11:06 AM

gini:

lillie, if you browse back in media, in the applique group   you will see some of linny's blocks.  we did a small applique quilt, a tisket a tasket.   the embellishments she did on her blocks were so inspiring  and such a wonderful mix of applique and embellishments.   

Thank, Gini.  That was a really fun project. 

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,102
Points 66,955
Robin replied on Thu, May 10 2012 4:42 PM

Thanks Linny, 

I appreciate you posting the web link.

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,311
Points 113,555
Linny t replied on Thu, May 10 2012 7:40 PM

You are very welcome, Robin

Linny T

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 180
sieraa3 replied on Sat, May 26 2012 12:01 PM

Does anyone know of a web site where I can order emblishments on line?

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 355
Points 27,285
Darlene replied on Sat, May 26 2012 12:16 PM

Sierra,  welcome to the group.

You will find several links by going to the "pages" of this group.  Linny has a CQ Links which will take you to several nice resources to purchase embellishments and also to get great ideas.

There are also links included in discussions periodically as someone finds something of value.

Happy hunting and share with us your creations when you are able.

Darlene

from Western New York

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Sat, May 26 2012 12:55 PM

sieraa3:
Does anyone know of a web site where I can order emblishments on line?

Hi Sieraa---welcome!

There are 2 sites that come to mind.  One is flightsoffancy.com and another is crazyquiltingsupplies.com.    If you have any problem finding them, let me know.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 85
Leslie E replied on Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:14 AM

Hi Linny!  I have just discovered this group and am looking forward to getting to know everyone!!  CQ is my passion and I am hoping to find other folks in the N CO to hang out with!  I have been cqing since I was 16 or so.....a veryyyyy long time ago! VBG!  Thank you for letting me join!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,311
Points 113,555
Linny t replied on Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:51 AM

pinyoncreek:

Hi Linny!  I have just discovered this group and am looking forward to getting to know everyone!!  CQ is my passion and I am hoping to find other folks in the N CO to hang out with!  I have been cqing since I was 16 or so.....a veryyyyy long time ago! VBG!  Thank you for letting me join!

Welcome, Pinyoncreek!  The pleasure is mine.  Feel free to post pictures of your work in Media.  We just LOVE pictures.  Also, our daily chat forum is called "My Day".  Feel free to join in.  Are you working on a project right now?  Who taught you to CQ?

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 85
Leslie E replied on Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:16 AM

Thank you for the welcome!  Trying to figure out this site!  Just loaded an ancient pic of myself that will have to do for now!  LOL!!  I'll check out the chat forum, thx!!!  I'm working on a bunch of stuff right now..... wool cq pincushions, a couple of vintage tie quilts, wool cq quilts....etc.  I just go with the what grabs my attention!  LOL  I am also in two rr's with a yahoo group so that keeps me out of trouble!  I am self taught basically with cq although I took a class with Martha Green last year and with Cindy Brick the year prior to that.  Oh!  And with JBM!  One of her landscape montage classes!  Yummm!!!  I figure I can always learn something!  I have a blog along with a flickr site which I listed in the profile..... i'll try and do a bio shortly.  :) Leslie

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 85
Leslie E replied on Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:20 AM

Hi Linny....is the "My Day" chat forum under the message boards?  Sorry i'm so schlowww.....not used to this format yet!  Leslie

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,311
Points 113,555
Linny t replied on Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:35 AM

Leslie E:

Hi Linny....is the "My Day" chat forum under the message boards?  Sorry i'm so schlowww.....not used to this format yet!  Leslie

No, it's in this group.  You just go to the home page of this group.  If you scroll down you'll see the latest posts and most of them are for that thread.  You can also click on "Discussions" on the right.  It's better if you do it the first way because that is the latest post.  JBM...OOOH, I'd love to learn from her.  You lucky girl.  I'll go check out your blog now.  My picture is from 2007, if that tells you anything.  A lot can happen in 5 years, especially at my age, lol.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:45 AM

Leslie E:
I have just discovered this group and am looking forward to getting to know everyone!!

Hi Leslie---WELCOME!   This is a great group.  I know that you will enjoy it!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 85

Thank you so much Diane!  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 85

Okey dokey!  Thank you!!!  I'll figure it out!  :)

Yes, a cq group in Denver brought her in.  It was interesting!  I'm not great on keeping up with the blog....  :\  I've had too much other stuff to do.....  It ought to at least tie to my flickr albums and you'll see most everything I do there.

Page 23 of 25 (364 items) «Prev2122232425Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use