Introduction

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 23
Points 670
Prairiemom Posted: Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:35 AM

My name is Pam and I live in Regina SK. I am a homeschool mom of 6.  3 of the kids have graduated and moved out.  I have 3 little boys 6,4 and 19 months.  They are busy little guys and make it difficult to find time to quilt lol.  I am mostly self taught.  I finished my first quilt from choosing fabric to quilting and binding it 2 weeks ago.  I have done other quilts butt they have been started by others or just panels.

Pam

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,430
Points 47,505
Angele replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:01 PM

Welcome Prairiemom. I live in northwest Ontario and my boys are now living a life of their own.  I hope I will get to see some of your quilts.  This is a great place to find support and get answers to many questions.

Angèle  from NWO

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930
Marilyn B replied on Sun, May 12 2013 2:36 PM

Sorry to be so late welcoming you Prairiemom.  Hope you and everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day.  I am posting the picture of the quilt that several of us took part in.  One problem has been that none of the governmental types I have spoken to have the facilities to accept the quilt.  I am wondering if anyone out there knows of someone that would welcome the quilt as an effort from us across the country.  It is a shame it is sitting in my closet.

Paris, Ontario

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use