Quilts of Valour

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

Great Leslie and Pat.  Spread the word as well.  In January I will post some block ideas and if anyone else has a favourite block that we can do that would be great to post as well.  Have a Happy Holiday season and see you in January.

Paris, Ontario

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 4
Points 65

Hi,

I just now am catching up on everyone's news. I have been very inactive, due to my cancer, but I certainly will try harder. 

I, too, did not know that Northcott was Canadian. I just went on their website to check out their quilts of valour fabric. They are amazing and so beautiful. I especially love their oversized repeats.  I have not seen them yet in our stores in Moncton NB, so I'll to find where to buy them online. 

TTFN

Claire

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930
Marilyn B replied on Mon, May 19 2014 4:24 PM

Hi Clair.  Hope you are doing well.  I have found the collection at Mary Maxim and at Len's Mill in Ontario.  I have not posted any blocks yet because there have only been a couple of people interested in doing this project.  If we can get a few more that would be great or we could each do as many blocks as we want and send them on to be put together by one of the groups.  I know there is a group in Toronto that I have donated quilt tops and material to and they make them up and let me know when they have been given out.  Your choice guys, let me know what you would like to do.

Paris, Ontario

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 4
Points 65

Thanks, Marilyn, for the info. 

I had never heard of Len's Mill store, but looked it up...my kind of stores. Unfortunately, none around here.  :(   Will check into Mary maxim next. 

I'm interested in joining a Quilts of Valour project.

cheers

claire

• Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use