I finished the quilt top using the scrappy squares directions here in the Scrap Happy group. I don't remember what size squares I started with, but it seemed like too many of my seams were matching so I used scrappy 1.5" sashing between the blocks. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, I'm happy with it once I got it all together. I started this back in the summer and then let it sit for awhile, just got it out again this week as an easy alternative to piecing the rest of the blocks for Easy Streeu. Now back to finishing up Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street quilt.
The colors are brighter than the look in the picture.