This post has 325 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,802
Points 352,062
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 31 2012 10:24 PM

Judy & Dogs:

Kris:
We could ask Nana to start a thread for us.

Good idea Kris.  I sent her a message to see what she suggests.

We both did. LOL.

I'm home from work now but I'm headaching so no sewing for now.

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,802
Points 352,062
Kris replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 9:37 AM

This finished project is beautiful. I think I'll work on this to the end then see about the other mystery.

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,338
Points 38,885
Mimi replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:10 AM

I think so too Kris.  I was hoping it was going to have some stars in it.  And after seeing the larger triangle sets I thought it was going to be a 25 patch block.  But she sure tricked me with not having those purple 5 1/2 inch squares cut.  It reminds me of clock faces the way the arrows (hands) stretch out and the roundness of the centers.  I think this will take me a while to finish.  Want to get one of each block done today then finish before the summer.  I'm also thinking about another colorway for this using a constant for the black-on-white.  We'll see.  Hope your headache is gone.  Feel better.

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:53 AM

Has Bonnie posted the step for today?  I thought she said there was to be one for this morning.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,802
Points 352,062
Kris replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:02 AM

Yep it's up.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Jean:

Has Bonnie posted the step for today?  I thought she said there was to be one for this morning.

I keep checking. Maybe she had a really fun New Years Eve and is still sleeping?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Kris:

Yep it's up.

It is? Where? All I see is the latest step 7.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Judy T-Bellingham:

Kris:

Yep it's up.

I found it! It's under her home page and not under Easy Street tab. Tricky!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,802
Points 352,062
Kris replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:08 AM

Mimi:
  Hope your headache is gone.  Feel better.

Thanks. It definitely improved.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,338
Points 38,885
Mimi replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:13 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

She's already started her 2013 teaching schedule and couldn't post as usual as she's not home.  I'm loving it!  How about you Judy and Jean?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Mimi:

Judy T-Bellingham:

She's already started her 2013 teaching schedule and couldn't post as usual as she's not home.  I'm loving it!  How about you Judy and Jean?

Wonderful pattern. I'll lay out the blocks on my wall and then I can decide if I'm going to keep the gold fabric (Bonnie's green) or change to something else.

Looks like QCA has a hiccup this morning and is posting two or three copies of the posts.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:23 AM

I found today's final instructions.  I did mine in Halloween prints, not sure how it's going to come out, but I will follow through.  Though I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it 2 lap quilts.  Don't need a huge Halloween one.  Will post pictures later today.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,338
Points 38,885
Mimi replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:28 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Looks like QCA has a hiccup this morning and is posting two or three copies of the posts.

I thought it was just my computer.  I'm so glad that you mentioned it.  Are you going to post pictures when you decide?  I hope so.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,274
Points 26,970
Marsha-SM replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:40 AM

Everyone is so far ahead of me on this quilt.  Here is my step 3 (I think it is 3).  Have had it done for a week and finally got a picture a few days ago.  I finally got my MQ 7s done (not quilted) so can allow myself to work on Bonnie's quilt. Will post those pictures in MQ 7.  Just took them this morning.

Kind of doing these out of order.  Have geese ready to stitch, but these were in the way, so I did them first.  Hope to have both sets of geese finished today.  Also working on a New Year's Eve quilt - just tons of HSTs done for that one so far.  Maybe NEXT New Year's Eve???

Love how everyone's Easy Street is coming together.  My mind's eye says I will like this one - lots of white for an old-fashioned type!  I usually use creams, naturals, etc for backgrounds.

Marsha - Western New York

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Mimi:

Judy T-Bellingham:

I thought it was just my computer.  I'm so glad that you mentioned it.  Are you going to post pictures when you decide?  I hope so.

I will, Mimi. I'm finding it's a harder decision than I thought. I don't want to sew the step 7 triangles together until I know if I want to use the gold. So that makes it a bit more awkward to try to put together the step 8 block. I'll play with it this afternoon. I'm trying a light blue instead of the gold and will see if I like that better. I am SO wishy washy and indecisive. George said "Oh for Gods sakes, just sew it together!".

Well, fooh on you buddy. I'm setting it aside and working on my doll quilt combination quilt. I'll go back to Easy Street this afternoon when he's watching football. See if he gets anything special for dinner today! MAYBE a peanut butter sandwich.

Page 15 of 22 (326 items) «Prev1314151617Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use