Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 12:33 PM

walla

great job on those borders.  You have a beautiful quilt.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 561
Points 9,895
Tami Paul replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 1:07 PM

thanks Nana. I had a hard time finding borders. My white is an off white and it seemed like all the Christmas material this year had the snow white in it. I finally found the black material that had the off white flowers and snow white snowflakes. I thought that it would help me transition. But then I never ended up using any of the fabric with the other white in it. I just forced myself into using what I had , and in the end it turned out okay. though I did change my mind several times while doing the last of it  LOL. and then found out I didnt have enough material for what I had planned. Not sure when I will quilt it. I suppose maybe in July or something.....

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,479
Points 21,770
Susie replied on Fri, May 17 2013 11:56 AM

I FINALLY put the last stitch in mine!  I can now call is completely finished!  (Except that I do need to figure out a label at some point.)  It's for me, so I have some time.

I'll have to take a picture of it later so I can post my finished product.  It was one that kept getting pushed back since it was for me.  It is now ready for the washing machine to get the stiffness out of it.  I slept under it last night, but it didn't move too much because of it not being washed yet.  I LOVE it and will definitely make this one again.  Maybe next time it will really be scrappy, lol!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 5
Page 30 of 30 (439 items) «Prev2627282930
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use