Step 1 instructions scrappy project.

rated by 0 users
This post has 309 Replies | 30 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 469
Points 7,500

Here's two blocks together. I think it looks good they came out better than what I expected

Pat B from Southern California

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:00 PM

Pat

I think they look great.  This is going to be a stunning quilt.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,822
Points 248,574
Barbara replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 8:00 AM

Pat this is going to be pretty ,I love your colors. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 310
Points 7,270

Debi:
Thanks so much for the visual on your scrap organization

I love the scrappy quilt Jacy.

I wasin Michael's today and they're having a 40% off sale on all their scrapbooking supplies,  including storage boxes. They have four packs of shoe boxes, normally $9.99, down to $6.  I bought several 14X14 clear boxes with a hinged lid which are great for storing blocks up to 12X12, as well as scraps of all sizes.

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,894
Points 69,195
Bonita replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 7:50 PM

For those of you that have an Ikea close they have plastic boxes...not as long as shoe boxes but a bit wider and deeper. The box sells for 1.50 and the snap on lid for .50. I bought 4 and next time I go out there I'm going to get a few more. They stack very well.

lcqultr46:
wasin Michael's today and they're having a 40% off sale on all their scrapbooking supplies,  including storage boxes. They have four packs of shoe boxes, normally $9.99, down to $6.  I bought several 14X14 clear boxes with a hinged lid which are great for storing blocks up to 12X12, as well as scraps of all sizes.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,028
Points 369,912
Kris replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:46 PM

Pat Badder:

Here's two blocks together. I think it looks good they came out better than what I expected

Very pretty blocks Pat.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 611
Points 10,695

Oh I love IKEA , wish we had one close, just one more reason to go see my son in Portland.

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 29
Points 680
gwen replied on Tue, Jun 26 2012 6:18 PM

Does anyone remember me from a few weeks back?!  Well, I didn't even begin to get started!  Logged on today and am thrilled with everyone's quilts.  So sweet a pattern, looks complicated but is simple to follow.  As inspired as I am I obviously won't try this right now but am definitely filing it my Must Do file!!!  Maybe I'll be in on the July Scrappy.  Hope so.  Quilting tends to be my winter hobby but when the temperature soars I can't handle it anymore.  So maybe quilting during heat waves is just what I need to be doing!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,329
Points 18,745

Gwen, this is a very easy pattern and I love my "Ole Scrappy". I was very scared at first but once I got started it went quickly and easily. I don't like it really cold or really hot so I guess I have found my new niche...quilting and chatting here...LOL

I don't have a Micheal's or an Ikea nearby.  Right now the shoe boxes are working but they are filling quickly with each new project I start.  Before summer is over I can see this room being moved around, shelving and more containers added. Maybe a mini fridge too...LOL JK

Erin

gwen:

Does anyone remember me from a few weeks back?!  Well, I didn't even begin to get started!  Logged on today and am thrilled with everyone's quilts.  So sweet a pattern, looks complicated but is simple to follow.  As inspired as I am I obviously won't try this right now but am definitely filing it my Must Do file!!!  Maybe I'll be in on the July Scrappy.  Hope so.  Quilting tends to be my winter hobby but when the temperature soars I can't handle it anymore.  So maybe quilting during heat waves is just what I need to be doing!!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 10:20 PM

someone is hunting these instructions so I am bumping to the top.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 21 of 21 (310 items) «Prev1718192021
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use