Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 197 Replies | 24 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,150
Points 15,765
Erin replied on Sun, Jan 20 2013 2:25 PM

Checked online, my library doesn't have it available. We are in a network of south eastern Ohio libraries but it will be over a month before I can get it. If you don't mind to send I'd be very happy!  I'll friend you and give my address.  What's your favorite color/pattern of fabric? I'll send you a FQ for your troubles!

Thanks! Erin

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

Erin, thank you so much! But you know I am glad to send it. It is no problem. I find it so very hard to pick a favorite color/pattern of fabric with so many beautiful ones out there.  

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
Baltimore Ravens are in the Super Bowl!!!! Hey you guys, not sure what the Feb. will be, but I have a couple ideas. We'll have to wait a little longer! heeeee I have been trying to learn needle turn applique and have worked a little on that. This week I really have to get working on the Snowmen blocks. Now that Mom's Birthday is over things should settle down. I think I'd better get going since I've taken my might meds and am trying to fall asleep. see ya later

MelodyP

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

MelodyP & Erin I sent the patterns out today.

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

Oh lawdy, please disregard the prier post.

Mail does not run today.

Your patterns will be mailed tomorrow

lol

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
Thank you Ms Bobbie Joe!

MelodyP

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,150
Points 15,765
Erin replied on Mon, Jan 21 2013 3:28 PM

Thank you Bobbie Joe!  If you PM me your address I'll send you the FQ tomorrow when I mail out some other stuff.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

You both are very welcome! 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
Bobbie Joe send me your address as well. Thanks Friend!

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
At the first of the month when I was having such a bad time, it was partly from cabin fever and partly due to Mom being so weird. She called herself a confused flower beetle, lol and that was spot on! She was suffering from sleep deprivation. Since, the Dr has put her on a sleep med that has made all the difference in the world. Night before last, she dropped her sleeping pill so did not take it. Yesterday, was a trip! She turns into a mean widdle kid! It is funny in one respect and she and I do fine because I don't fuss at her......But my sister is a fusser and man the sparks fly! I am happy to report that we MADE SURE she had her meds last night and so I know she will sleep today and by tomorrow will be in fine shape. When she goes into being the confused flower beetle she will say almost anything and although annoying, I can't help laughing because it is so unlike her. What a trip!

MelodyP

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 697
Points 11,405
Bev replied on Wed, Feb 6 2013 5:34 PM

A confused flower beetle...I love that and can't wait to use it!  Glad things are better...

from TN

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
I have selected two blocks for March and need to put them together. Pictures will be posted under the media since my picture files have been to big to put on live feed. I will try to make it easier for everyone.

MelodyP

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Hi Melody,

I joined the Block of the Month, but I can't seem to find the pattern-only everyone's lovely blocks. Help!

Candace W. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
Candace W here are Jan Bees and Fields http://www.quilterscache.com/images18/BeesandFieldstitle.gif Snowblossoms http://www.quilterscache.com/images65/Snowblossomstitle.gif Snow...

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
Candace W and Feb. http://www.mccallsquilting.com/patterns/details.html?idx=15037 By cutting the squares at 3 1/2" for the checkerboard and the sides 3 1/2 x 9 1/2 the...

MelodyP

Page 4 of 14 (198 items) «Prev23456Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use