Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 208 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

I think this one would make a beautiful quilt!

http://www.natgeoawards.com/?l=en&t=p&id=14009

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

Shannon said that the pictures were turned when she uploaded them but Nat. Geo. turned them back. I love the color contrast in the photo.

http://www.natgeoawards.com/?l=en&t=p&id=14012

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,441
Points 243,582
Thea replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 9:07 AM

I have not been over here in a while but Melody - wanted you to know I have my Feb blocks done - I did them back in Feb but never got around to posting them - I plan on making the March blocks this weekend when I am able to get up and move... they are on my schedule - I can't wait to start them each month and wanted you to know I love the blocks you are picking!  Testing our abilities and making it fun!  Thank you!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Thea, glad you are back and feel like setting at your machine.  I have been trying to keep up with your world and your Mom, bless your heart.  We just don't get to choose our life's as easily as we can the quilt blocks, can we.  I have been thankful that you can still do your quilting projects.  Keep on keeping on. ;-))

MelodyP

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

I am seeing that I do not receive all the post that people make! I was very surprised to all the blocks that have been added, after reading more of the forum. Anybody else notice this happening? Anybody know what I can do?

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,822
Points 365,972
Kris replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 11:05 PM

Bobby Joe,

if you go to the groups home page you can choose to subscribe to the group. You'll receive all the messages from the group. However, you don't get the messages that received an error message when posted.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 11:24 AM

Bobbie ,as far as I can tell all the post are oming up ,I don't subcribe to the gorup cause I already get to many emails and I don't need these popping up on my e-mail ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

I have gone back and looked and there are some very beautiful blocks I did not see posted! I have to admit that there are some that I did not get to comment about. I just want to say very well done!

I have been working on my BOM. I almost have Abbys top finished. Just doing the hand sewing on it. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,180
lynn replied on Mon, Apr 22 2013 5:42 PM

i would like to see tumbling blocks or a kaledescope patttern please.

lynn

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

Hey Lynn, you can find hundreds of free patterns at  http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore.html  .   The two blocks you asked for are there!

Everyone is doing such great work, they are all great!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

lynn,  Barbara has selected 2 blocks for May but if you would like to do those two for June that would be great.

MelodyP

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 11,565
Bev replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 10:36 AM

Looking forward to Barbara's block choices. I need to work on getting caught up. Everyone's blocks are beautiful!

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 6:24 AM

Speaking of May , Mel am I suppose to post these or are you doing it.  Please let me know  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

I can do that.  I'm not sure I know how to move the pictures, but I'll give it a go.  How do you feel this morning? 

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 10:42 AM

somewhat better , my tummy still is feeling upset , but as of right now my face dosen't hurt .I wnet to store and purchased the suftt I was told to get for my nose when I use the bipap. that seems to help alot , Last night I left the bi pap off so I could let my nose heal up some,  so well see.

I can post the pictures , if you post the rest. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 7 of 14 (209 items) «Prev56789Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use