Posts 186
Points 3,655

Your welcome, glad to help when I can.

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

I had said that I had a 4th heart pattern here at my home. This is what it looks like.

I know that colors are not what you would think of for hearts but didn't have different colors to use.

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Bobbie Joe, this is beautiful! The colors are just perfect.

MelodyP

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 700
Points 11,525
Bev replied on Thu, Jan 17 2013 6:00 PM

Bobbie Joe, I love that fabric, so cheerful it can't help but brighten up the day!

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 6:47 PM

Bobbie Joe Klebe:

I had said that I had a 4th heart pattern here at my home. This is what it looks like.

I know that colors are not what you would think of for hearts but didn't have different colors to use.

Bobby this is just so darn cute ,I love it .I wan tthis pattern ..LOL  barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

Barbara, I can send it to you or I might be able to post it here. I am glad you like it. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Bobbie Joe, me too! I would like that pattern myself. I will PM you with my address. Thank you!

MelodyP

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

No problem, glad to help.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,312
Points 18,400

Just checked out the media and all the pics, everyone is doing awesome work!  Bobbie Joe, I LOVE YOUR HEARTS!  Are they 12"? Are they going to be one of February's  blocks? So cute! Can you post a link to the pattern?

Since I finished my first round in the robin I have been working on machine embroidered butterflies and the Valentine's layer cake swap and a quilt for a baby boy.  I am trying to get everything finished up so I am ready for round 2 of the robin and February's blocks.  I do enjoy the keeping busy but dang, quilting/sewing/swapping isn't cheap!  I think that I am going to start hitting the thrift stores and seeing what kind of stuff I can find there. I have, in the past, found yardages of fabric, but I didn't sew then..:/

Well, the DGD is wanting to color and draw pictures...Mamaw's gotta go! lol

Hope everyone is well.....TTFN

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

Erin, it is a 12"  block. I found the pattern in a book I got out of the library. I am sending MelodyP the pattern. If you would like I could send you the pattern also. I did try to find one like it online, with no luck so far.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,312
Points 18,400
erindipity replied on Sun, Jan 20 2013 11:07 AM

Bobbie Joe- I would love the pattern! Thanks! What book was it, I may be able to find it at my library...

Barbara, I ♥ the nine patch heart too!  Melody, If we get a vote, I'd like that to be one of of our February blocks!

Today while I'm stitching out my butterfly blocks on embroidery machine I am going to re-do my January blocks, the first ones are in the orphan block tote, to go into a wonky quilt later.

Tomorrow I'll finish up a baby quilt that I need to deliver by Thursday night and the rest of the week will be spent TRYING not to start another project...I am starting to think that I am a freak when it comes to WIP! lol

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

Erin, It is out of  "The Big Book of Quilting" . I will have a copy of the pattern here, if needed.

Page 3 of 14 (206 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use