Bonita, This is beautiful!

MelodyP

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 4:47 PM

Bonita, I know what you mean about ripping out and am glad to know that someone else does it too. Have to say that your block turned out beautifully and I love your fabric!

Piece On!   lol

from TN

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 4:50 PM

lynnkonkin,  your blocks turned out great!  Love your choice of colors!

from TN

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 4:59 PM

Aunt Mattila, Erin is right you can stop the emails but know that it stops all emails (I think). To do this you can sign in then go to edit profile, then click on site options, scroll down the page until you see the email configuration and then click the no button to turn off email. Hope this helps and if you are going on vacation have a good one..

from TN

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,781
Points 67,290
Bonita replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 5:03 PM

Thanks Ladies for the kind words. Can't wait for Feb blocks. Please no PP for a while. LOL

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

You can go into your settings and stop ALL emails/notifications and you can just stop notifications from a certain thread if you look at the top of this thread page you will see a link that says STOP EMAILING REPLIES TO ME. It will stop sending emails each and every time some posts but you are still part of the group.

Bobbie Joe-  I made one 6 inch block a little bit ago to make sure I understood the pattern, when I am finished here I will go make my other 3 and finish up the whole block.  This first one will be in patriotic prints for my "first try block" quilt .   The block is so fast and easy that when I get my Valentine's fabrics back from the swap I will make a wall hanging! :)

Bev :

Aunt Mattila, Erin is right you can stop the emails but know that it stops all emails (I think). To do this you can sign in then go to edit profile, then click on site options, scroll down the page until you see the email configuration and then click the no button to turn off email. Hope this helps and if you are going on vacation have a good one..

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

Erin:
Bobbie Joe-  I made one 6 inch block a little bit ago to make sure I understood the pattern, when I am finished here I will go make my other 3 and finish up the whole block.  This first one will be in patriotic prints for my "first try block" quilt .   The block is so fast and easy that when I get my Valentine's fabrics back from the swap I will make a wall hanging! :)

Erin, I was sure you could do it if I could. It is a great block. So many ways to make it up!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,880
Points 366,982
Kris replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:14 AM

lynnkonkin:
Well I have attempted the 3 blocks for January and although there are a few goofs here and there and 1 that needs to be redone I have learned sooooo much from this group.

Pretty blocks Lynn. Nice work.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,880
Points 366,982
Kris replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:14 AM

Bonita:
Here's my Snowblossom.

Very nice Bonita.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:21 AM

Bonita, beautiful block

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:40 AM

Bonita ,your snowblossom , is beautiful .I love the fabric you used. well done. Don't feel alone in the ripping I usually have one section that always ends up getting ripped out ..never fails . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,180
lynn replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:58 AM

hank you to all for your encouragement and kind words.  Once I got the hang of paper piecing I really enjoyed it.  I love that everything is so precise and exact.  I can hardly wait to see all the blocks put together in a quilt when they are done.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 85

Thank you Erin it was just so friendly to answer to me!!  I hope I can organise the system. I just have sewed the Bees and Fields blok, it managed well but I`m not totally happy with my colors. I must try to find out how to put my picktures on here.  I like PP specially and theSnowblossoms look just beautiful. Shall sew them next! Thank you so much , happy sewing all!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,180
lynn replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:59 AM

Thank you.  I loved doing it dspite the frustration at times.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 85

Thank you so much Bev!   You are so friendly!  I think I can get this organised before our leaving. Hugs to you and many thanks!  I enjoy being with you and I read the messages as much I can. The most of them are easy and short!   Enjoy your sewing!  I intend the PP next, have done them much before. My bees and fields is done, hope to mange to put pickture on the sites. By Aune

Page 35 of 41 (602 items) «Prev3334353637Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use