BOM January 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 601 Replies | 34 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 12:19 PM

Bettsz welcome ,to the club, ,go back to the first page ,you will see the nmes in red ,click on those and they will take you to the patterns.  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 21
Points 620
Karen replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 12:54 PM

this looks like alot of fun, i have just started teaching myself to quilt... this sounds like a good project...  I am a total beginner,  so hopeful that there is plenty of help around... I have made a pretty cool and simple shoo fly quilt so far, so alot of this second block i know how to do the first block, i am figuring that i have to find access to a printer before i can start... and the third block, i dont understand paper piecing so i have to do more reading before i even start that one but i am starting the second block today..

Happy New Year...

Karen

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
jdtym2 replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 1:10 PM

Am new at this so I hope I am posting in right place.  Just read all the posts and think I will enjoy this.  I really like block of month programs.  Will soon try making at least one of these blocks but first I have to hook up my printer

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Points 230

I did a BOM quilt last year and absolutely loved it.  I agree with you that the trip to QuiltBlocksGalore was well worth the time.  

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942

Welcome Bettz, Karen, Ldtym2 and Charlie

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942

Karen, the best place I learned to do PP was on Quilty, with Mary Fons, she is a beginner teacher and she made it very understandable

[Ava, Missouri

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20
Ruth replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 1:42 PM

I am a "new" member to this group....just joined today!  Have downloaded my patters and am about ready to start digging in my stash!  I've been quilting for a number of years and really enjoy reading the various postings (Nana"s Quilt).  Congratulations all of you that entered and your quilts were beautiful.

It's a good day to do quilting!

Ruth

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 10
Paula replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 1:54 PM

Just signed up and printed January blocks.  Would write more, but I'm off to the sewing room :).

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942

Hi Ruth, welcome to the group

[Ava, Missouri

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 55

I hope to get involved in this BOM. Seems like that's the only way I can get anything done! LOL!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 55
Judy replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 2:10 PM

I am Judy and would love to join this group.  I have looked at all the beautiful blocks that have been made and also have printed out the patterns.  I love to PP. 

Thank you.

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942

Hi judy and Brenda welcome, happy to have  you join us

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
WELCOME jUDY

MelodyP

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55

I'm excited to join a BOM group I quilt with a church group but I want to expand my horizons lol just got to figure out what colors I want to use.

Debi (Sweetsisterssewing)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55

I love to pp also I think it allows you to have such a crisp finish

• Post Points: 35
Page 12 of 41 (602 items) «Prev1011121314Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use