BOM January 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 601 Replies | 34 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 1:30 PM

Erin, sounds like a good plan.  and they are not that hard of blcks to do . I printed off all the patterns  and the first one has templates use them  it will make it alot easier to do ,the last one is an easy paper peice for those wanting to  learn how this is a good pattern to use.  good luck will look foward to seeing your blocks .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 1:32 PM

Is it okay if i come and join the party.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 1:35 PM

Barbara,

I had been put off when i saw the last one because it was paper piecing and ive never done paper piecing but since you said its an easy paper piece i might try it.

Many thanks

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Erin, Welcome! This is entirely up to you. If you wish to do one two or three, it's going to be yours so jump in!

MelodyP

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Frances, what a question!!!!!LOL Of course you must! I'm hopeing you may share EPP with us all. I've done a little and enjoyed it. Again my Brit Friend, welcome!

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 1:50 PM

MelodyP MO/KS:
Frances, what a question!!!!!LOL Of course you must! I'm hopeing you may share EPP with us all. I've done a little and enjoyed it. Again my Brit Friend, welcome!

Thank you Melody what a welcome i will have to come here again and id love to share an EPP if anyones crazy enough to do one.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Gang, I chose a simple paper pieced block in case we wanted to try it. Go ahead, no guts no glory! O OH, I am trying to get a Shepherds pie done for supper and I almost burned the beef!!!!!!!! Man Alive! All I wanted to do was go fabric shopping after my Sis got off work so I am fixing supper early. Oh well, better go salvage what I can! lol

MelodyP

replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 2:45 PM

Hello. My friend, count me in, sounds like fun and relaxing.....

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 3:12 PM

Frances this is a really good one for a beginner ,very easy . If you need help just yell and I'll do my best to help out . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Ah Candis, I have had to set on my hands to keep from signing on the RR3, but I knew it would not be good for me to take it on. BUT WELCOME! It is designed to be fun without pressure.

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Erin I really like the two quilts, one in Christmas and the other Patriotic. After burning supper I went fabric shopping for blues and yellow to do these blocks in............I bought red, white and black musical prints :-o LOL

MelodyP

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 18,480

I cannot go and just buy "this or that", I walk out with this, that and three other projects in mind! LOL Red, black and musical will be cute I am sure! :)

MelodyP MO/KS:
Erin I really like the two quilts, one in Christmas and the other Patriotic. After burning supper I went fabric shopping for blues and yellow to do these blocks in............I bought red, white and black musical prints :-o LOL

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,377
Kris replied on Sat, Dec 29 2012 1:01 AM

Melody et al,

I'm here with you. Forgive me if I don't keep up. I like these first blocks.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 29 2012 8:02 AM

I have some fabric that i was given for Christmas by my sister and some lovely fabric that i was given by my lovely secret santa so im going to use these for my blocks.

All being well i will put the first one together tommorrow.

lots of love

Francesxx

Yeah Kris you found us WOOHOO

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 29 2012 8:14 AM

Frances I'm going to work on mine today . I loved these first patterns ,can't wait to make them. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Page 2 of 41 (602 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use