Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
I finally got this done. I changed my center fabric three times. Had a bit of trouble with those red thingies surrounding the circle. All in all I'm pleased with my effort.
on Fri, Jun 3 2011
this block is pretty straight forward. i made my registration marks, up and down , and on the diagonals. i sketched the inside curves of the stems an used those and the registration marks for placement of petals and leaves. block five has some stinker leaves, take a look at it and i will redraft another...
on Fri, May 27 2011
I finally got it done. I'd been woking on it at work only. A great way to pass the down time. Tonight I had my boss inspecting my work. He was quite impressed as he watched me add the leaves. I used the needle turn method and my block is 10.5 x 10.5 unfinished. My pieces are batiks.
on Wed, Apr 27 2011