Country Cottages Block 8 - October

rated by 0 users
This post has 26 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Very nice Janet. I'm going to have to slow down and take some needle time for me. My husband just told me this morning that I need to make time to finish making Christmas presents. LOL. Do you think he's afraid I won't get things done and go on a shopping spree at the last minute?  Of course I will!  Why should this year be any different. ROTFL 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 221
Points 4,110

Haha Maggie. Sounds like your husband knows you pretty well if he's already reminding you in August.

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Janet,  LOL I ran right out and bought more fabric after he hinted to my lack of follow through!  Isn't that what any quilter would do?  Hahaha!  My plan is to make the same thing for everyone, except DH. DH gets a Haley t-shirt quilt. Everyone else gets a raggedy flannel quilt in the shape of a giant teddy bear. Sixteen to be exact!!!  I'm hoping assembly line will be my answer to homemade for everyone. ;-) 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 221
Points 4,110

Good for you! You know how to appease the hubby! LOL

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 221
Points 4,110

Here is a completed project with my block 8. I sold them even though i haven't finished them yet. She wants them all made up into wall hangings so she can change them out every month. She will be hanging them in her Real Estate office!

• Post Points: 65
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Janet Yamamoto:

Here is a completed project with my block 8. I sold them even though i haven't finished them yet. She wants them all made up into wall hangings so she can change them out every month. She will be hanging them in her Real Estate office!

Janet, how wonderful!  You have done a beautiful job so it doesn't surprise me one bit that they are already sold!  I'm sure you will show us the completed wall hangings when they are all done. Congrats!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 885
Points 16,425

Janet, that is wonderful.  What a great way to display your beautiful work for others to see.  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 221
Points 4,110

thank you  Patricia and Maggie, I will post them as I complete them.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25
wendimart replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 4:58 PM

I thought about doing that too. Making them into wall hangings. Beautiful!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,932
Kris replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 8:41 PM

Janet Yamamoto:

Awesome wall hanging Janet. Congrats on getting them sold. A real estate office is a great place for blocks like these.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 221
Points 4,110

Thank you wendi and Kris. I thought it was a great idea too!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Mon, Aug 26 2013 1:24 AM

Cute, Janet.  I love the idea of hanging them each month

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use