Birds Block of the Month by Zebra patterns question.

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey Posted: Fri, Sep 28 2012 12:03 AM

Hi, I bought these block of the month applique fusibles from online. The only thing is one part of it doesn't say which color fabric is actually used for the corners on the diamond. The main square is a 10" inch black setting for the applique. Everything else is awesomely labeled except for any mention of which fabric is actually used for the corner pieces off the black diamond square. It only says cut two 8 inch square and cut in half diagonally. So question is what fabric do you use from the package? Most of it are greens that is left over but so is the tail piece that will be on top of it.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,126
Points 411,209
gini replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 12:45 AM

carey, we would have to see all of the fabric laid out and then i'm not sure if we could tell.  is there a colored picture of the block or quilt.  since it is a block of the month,  why don't you try calling the online store you got them from.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 8:30 PM

Ok I will have to do that as the colored picture just shows the corners as white which there is no white fabric which they would have done that setion differently.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use