Star

Those little girls are precious.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 233
Points 4,320

They are beautiful and they look healthy too! So happy for your family. They are such a blessing.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 233
Points 4,320

Nice work Sheila! Especially the Dresden Plate! That is beautiful!

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,078
Points 66,545
Robin replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 5:22 AM

Star,

Your girls are absolutely adorable and beautiful.  I hope that they will be as good of friends as my two girls are.  Enjoy because in the blink of an eye it will be over.

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,078
Points 66,545
Robin replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 5:22 AM

Shelia,

Your pieces are beautiful.

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,078
Points 66,545
Robin replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 5:24 AM

Gini,

Good luck with your life on the farm.    I hope the birth of your grandaughter is a precious event.

Love your fabrics.

Robin

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 10:27 AM

Thanks everyone.

Good morning, summer is almost here.    We have several months since the start of two quilts.   How is everyone liking more than one project?   Is summer going to slow you down?  How many of you are sitting on the sidelines, and wishing you had joined in?   I'ld like to know if your not joining in is due to a timing issue, a confidence issue or not enough time in your day.    I know a lot of us are busy in the summer and have less time for appliqué.  

I am nearly done with my fantasy flower blocks and will need another project for this fall.   Is anyone up for another project this fall?   I'm thinking about starting the buggy barn quilt several of us have already  purchased.   Have I peaked your interest?

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 10:36 AM

Cal and dex have moved to a new house on the lake.   The new house is huge compared to their old one.   They have an enormous lot, lots of trees and bushes with trees big enough to climb.   Their house is long and skinny with tons of windows on the second and third stories.  It's like living in a tree house.   Now that they don't live so close, dad is bringing them here in the wee hours of the morning.  I'm not used to being awake this early.  I' m usually up, just not awake, and cal arrived bright eyed and ready to roll this morning.  I can see, I will need to start going to bed earlier.   

gini in north idaho

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 8,840
Jan replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:09 AM

Gini,

I am doing Wildflowers, Country Cottages, and Fantasy Flowers.  They seem to go quickly when I get all the pieces pre prepared.  I will look at the other one, but may not join for a fall adventure. . . At least now that is my thought.

Jan

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 23,965
Susie replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:12 AM

Oh boy...I have the pieces for my FIRST cottage, but haven't gotten any further!  I really need to buckle down and get my stuff done.  But then again, this is one project I"m keeping for myself, so it will keep getting put on the shelf until I am caught up with the projects for others.

Isn't that the way it always goes?

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,037
Points 13,195

Star, so glad things are going well for those two little priceless packages of joy!  They sure look big. LOL ok, if you're going to lurk you must throw us a bone now and then so we know things are going ok with you. I'm down to checking things once or twice a week because I have so many irons in the fire right now. I'm putting the final hand appliqué and embroidery touches on a quilt and resisting my fantasy flower block 1 finishing touches. I have not started on cottages block 2 yet and now Gini is tempting me with yet another quilt. LOL. I'm wondering what condition my hands will be in by the time DH and I tear off the roof and install our new metal roof. Then I have three rooms that I've torn apart but need to finish. Yes, I do mean torn apart. I pulled the wall down in one room because DH wanted to cover it up when it needed to be replaced. Of course he came home and I'd been in demolition mode. Hahaha! He should have gone to carpentry school. Old habits are hard to break. My X was a fantastic handyman so I'd come up with the ideas and he'd follow up (and I'd help). Guess I need to train this one a little more. I have a bathroom that has been under construction for 7 years!!! This is the year to finish all home projects. :-D Roofing is ordered and will be delivered in two weeks. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 913
Points 17,110

I have 2 of the Fantasy Flower Blocks left to complete so I'd be interested in another project for this fall.   What is the name of the Buggy Barn Quilt?  I'm interested.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 5:00 PM

http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=7484631753377484&Store_id=425&page_id=23&Item_ID=3692

it's garden party found at the buggy barn.  The link above should work, copy and paste it.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 913
Points 17,110

Thank you, Gini.  I have this one!  I tried the link & it said it is not in stock. I Googled it & it is available through other online sites for those who are interested.  

Page 62 of 90 (1339 items) «Prev6061626364Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use