rated by 0 users
This post has 1,309 Replies | 48 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:27 PM

Bev :

Gini, I went to the link you gave and it states that the book and pattern are not included. I'm confused, what is the $28 dollars for?

bev, i was too lazy to hunt for the book link.   that was the BOM link. adding the book was $28, which is it's normal cost.  i can find the book link if you're interested.  i just was showing the picture of the quilt.  

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:32 PM

Bev :

Gini is this the link for the wildflower pattern you all are using? And did you just buy the pattern?

we have been getting the wildflowers pattern directly from the designer

http://www.p3designs.com/shop/product/pattern-wildflower/

she has some good pictures of the blocks on this site, too.   we are in the middle of this quilt if everyone is keeping up.   i have 14 blocks done.  there are 25.  the first 12 we picked were pretty easy, now they are getting a bit harder, but still fun.  so, do get the patterns and join us.

i don't know what the cottage quilt is you're referring to.   we did Baltimore's Country Cousin last year.    there were several of us that got our  tops done.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:33 PM

i would love to make a cottage quilt, with funky little houses.  i think i'll go look for housey patterns.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,823
Points 366,007
Kris replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:26 PM

gini:
  wildflowers is our second project together, it won't be winding up until april or may

Gini this is our fourth project together:

Tisket a Tasket

Snowmen (can't remember the name right now)

Country Cousins

Wildflowers.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,823
Points 366,007
Kris replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:32 PM

gini:

i would love to make a cottage quilt, with funky little houses.  i think i'll go look for housey patterns.

Shabby fabrics has a free "Country Cottages" BOM going on right now. Not sure if this is the look you have in mind.

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,213
Points 111,905
Linny t replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 4:06 PM

Kris:

gini:

Shabby fabrics has a free "Country Cottages" BOM going on right now. Not sure if this is the look you have in mind.

I think this is adorable and if you all decide to, I'd join in making it. 

Linny T

• Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 11,565
Bev replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 6:07 PM

Kris:

gini:

Kris, this was the website BOM that I think you mentioned awhile back. When I saw it I downloaded the first 10 of 12 patterns just in case.

Waiting on the other 2 to be added to the website. So thanks for posting this....

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 6:36 PM

i forgot about this one, linny.   i would love to do it, and it's free if we download it now

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 11,565
Bev replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 6:42 PM

Gini

Thanks for the info for the pattern website http://www.p3designs.com/shop/product/pattern-wildflower/

I did order the wildflower pattern, now all I need to do is decide on a background fabric.I know I have ask you about muslin types to use but could not remember which thread I was on and what online store I found it on. Maybe that is a sign I should look for a light print or mottled fabric.

Thanks again....

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 6:42 PM

:  (   i'm working on not much  sleep.   it seems, bev, we've done 4 projects together.  thanks kris,   we've been doing this longer than i remembered.    i think it is early bed for me tonight.

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 11,565
Bev replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 6:47 PM

gini:

i forgot about this one, linny.   i would love to do it, and it's free if we download it now

If you guys do the  "Country Cottages"  I hope to join in. I loved these patterns!

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 7:10 PM

i think i would love to start this early next year, should we see how much interest it gets and maybe start january /february.   if we did a block a month  it wouldn't take up too much time.  the patterns are pretty easy.

linny, do you think anyone in your group would be interested?  these blocks would look great with embellishments

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 905
Points 16,770

I'd love to do the Country Cottages with you all.  I've downloaded them too so I have them ready (will wait for the last 2 to become available.)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 456
Points 8,685
Jan replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 9:55 AM

I just looked at the Country Cottages and it is one that I would join. I got the wildflowers pattern for my birthday yesterday and will be trying to catch up with that.  Now I just have to get my granddaughter to show me how to upload the pics to the computer and away I go.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 1:35 PM

I'd like to do the Country Cottages as well. I'll download them so I'll be ready to go when the group is.

northern colorado

Page 12 of 88 (1310 items) «Prev1011121314Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use