rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 215
Rebecca B Posted: Fri, Mar 1 2013 1:11 PM

Hi Everyone

I have been quilting for about 25 years and although my first love is crazy quilting I do like to applique so I thought I would join here.   I think I will wait till I see the next project you put up to start to "Play".   I will be checking in here often to see what is new.

Rebecca B

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:05 PM

Welcome Rebecca! I know you will love it here. This is really a wonderful group of ladies. Eager to help with suggestions and different items to spend your $$$ on.  lol  We just finished a CQRR. There were 5 of us and each person made their own block in whatever pattern and colors they wanted. Then the other 4 participants embellished 1/4 of the 12-1/2" block. It was really a lot of fun and the stitches/embellishments were really awesome. Maybe you can join us on the next one. Please share with us, we love it!

northern colorado

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:24 PM

Hi Rebecca.  Welcome to the appliqué group.   Patricia Faye is just starting today, a block of th e month called country cottages.  I hope you join us.  It is free to download from shabby fabrics right now.  They will be closing it to the free download soon.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,261
Points 112,790
Linny t replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 6:01 PM

Rebecca B:

Hi Everyone

I have been quilting for about 25 years and although my first love is crazy quilting I do like to applique so I thought I would join here.   I think I will wait till I see the next project you put up to start to "Play".   I will be checking in here often to see what is new.

Rebecca B

Hi, Rebecca.  Welcome!

Linny T

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use