COUNTRY COTTAGES by Shabby Fabrics- general discussion

rated by 0 users
This post has 109 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 12:31 PM

melody, your needle will work just fine bent.  it's when the outside layer starts to wear off and the needle begins to drag, that i replace them.  ok, fess up time.  that's what i think i do.   i normally replace them because they are hiding and lurking  in the carpet looking for someone's foot.  i can't believe how many needles i lose.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
gini, lol my pins fall out and when I find them it's in my bottom! I try so hard to hng on to them, but I'll be focusing on what I'm doing and the next thing I know a pin is missing. And then I find it. Not pleasant!

MelodyP

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 456
Points 8,685
Jan replied on Thu, Feb 28 2013 6:36 AM

Gini,

along with in the crack of the hardwoods, I loose a ton of them in the pin cushion.  Go figure.  I think if they are not threaded the cat pushes them in.  Or the good sewing fairy is being my conscious and replacing them as needed! LOL

Jan

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,034
Points 65,515
Robin replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 6:47 AM

Jan,

i caught my daughter's cat doing gravitational experiment s with mine. Dropping them out from the pin cushion with her mouth.  I had to hide the cushion.   

Gini,  I'm forever sticking my needle somewhere and losing it like the arm of myf favorite chair. I find its a great way to keep people out of my spot.  But it doesn't work on fur babies.

Robin

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 904
Points 16,765

See Country Cottages Block 1 for our discussion on Block 1.

• Post Points: 5
Page 8 of 8 (110 items) «Prev45678
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use