Points 4,130

Thank you Emily and Gini

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 10:12 AM

Lovely job, Janet! You know, I think I really like the pretty gingham you used as your background fabric, too. It lends a nice country touch to the whole "wildflower" theme.

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 222
Points 4,130

Sheila:

Lovely job, Janet! You know, I think I really like the pretty gingham you used as your background fabric, too. It lends a nice country touch to the whole "wildflower" theme.

Thanks Sheila. I wasn't too sure about the background, but I wanted something a little different than the other quilts I've been working on and this one just seemed to pop out at me from my stash. I love the white of the pattern, but I don't do well with white, lol. I don't DARE ever wear white, I'm too messy. I really like the gingham now that I've worked up some blocks.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Janet, I really like the gingham fabric background too. I'm going to have to give it a try too. Gini is rubbing off on us. LOL

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 222
Points 4,130

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:

Janet, I really like the gingham fabric background too. I'm going to have to give it a try too. Gini is rubbing off on us. LOL

Haha, you're right!

• Post Points: 5
Page 9 of 9 (126 items) «Prev56789
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use