rated by 0 users
This post has 1,366 Replies | 50 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,867
Kris replied on Thu, Jun 13 2013 8:33 PM

Michelle,

she's referring to "Fantasy Flowers" the current project in the appliqué group.

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Thu, Jun 13 2013 11:16 PM

Michelle, one of the quilts we are making together is fantasy flowers,  I shortened it to FF.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 4:41 PM

I have ordered Buggy Barn's "Garden Party" and even though I have not done FF or Cottages, I may be up for Garden Party.  I have to say though, that right now I'm intrigued with hexies so that's where my hand sewing time is going.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Nancy, I have to admit that I too have been intrigued with EPP.  But I would like to keep all three of my hand pieces going, so I need to rearrange priorities. 

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

MNancy,  this a PS to my last post I have a cat named Pickle.  She is #20 of laziness!

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Sun, Jun 23 2013 9:31 PM

we head back over to seattle tomorrow or early tuesday.  i'm hoping i will get some good stitching time in on the road.  

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:06 PM

Gini, give that baby a kiss from all her QCA aunties!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Mon, Jun 24 2013 4:33 PM

It looks like I'm going to miss the baby kissing and the funeral this week.   Dad has been back and forth to the hospital all week, and he's back in again.  This time he had his "episode'  in the drs. Office and the doc shipped him right on over to the hospital.   He is on for at least two days of tests, so Sam is on his own in Seattle.  Dang,   It was the last time I would get to stay at the bell view athletic club,  and I won't get to see all the guys that work for Sam, and their wives.  They all live in different states far away.  Oh we'll, I'll get to spend a lot of time with mom and dad.  And I will still get a bunch of sewing done while we are waiting in the hospital.    I sure hope they figure out what's wrong worth him this time.  We've been to this BBQ too many times. 

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,867
Kris replied on Mon, Jun 24 2013 5:50 PM

Gini,

I missed all the excitement. Congratulations on the new grand baby. She's a cutie.

Sorry your dad isn't doing well.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Mon, Jun 24 2013 7:09 PM

Gini, sorry you're missing all the hugs and kisses. Hope  for the best with your Dad.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,518
Points 48,260
Frances replied on Mon, Jun 24 2013 11:00 PM

Gini Congrats on the new addition to the Gini and Sam clan, so sorry to hear about your dad hope they find out whats wrong.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

Congrats on your new family addition Gini. I must have missed the picture of the little princess.

I haven't been on here since the 14th. I'm done with my round robin quilt and shipped it off today. I leave Thursday evening to do a three day quilt retreat with my Mom. I start packing hand projects tonight for the retreat.  FF is one, Cottages, and my UFO appliqué project. I'm so excited to go to this retreat because when I get back the roofing will be "burning" my time in the evenings and days off until complete. One of those things you just have to bite the bullet and do. LOL  

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 3,470
Star replied on Wed, Jun 26 2013 9:04 AM

Hi ladies, 

I'm still around, just busy. I'm in Boston this week visiting my daughter and new twin grand daughters. I brought my sewing machine and am still working on the nursery sets. Busy making sheets right now.  Then one more crib quilt to get quilted, and if I get all that done, I brought block one of FF to work on. Been getting in some sewing between diaper changes and feelings. 

Gini's, congratulations on your new grand baby and I hope all goes well with your father. 

Maggie enjoy your mini retreat. 

I have one more crib quilt for a childhood friend of my daughters, then will hopefully will get to focus on finishing my UFO appliqué block and FF. I'm going to try and complete some in progress projects instead of starting new. 

I'll check in when I can. I am mostly keeping up with the posts through email.

Happy quilting. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

Star:

Hi ladies, 

I'm still around, just busy. I'm in Boston this week visiting my daughter and new twin grand daughters. I brought my sewing machine and am still working on the nursery sets. Busy making sheets right now.  Then one more crib quilt to get quilted, and if I get all that done, I brought block one of FF to work on. Been getting in some sewing between diaper changes and feelings. 

Gini's, congratulations on your new grand baby and I hope all goes well with your father. 

Maggie enjoy your mini retreat. 

I have one more crib quilt for a childhood friend of my daughters, then will hopefully will get to focus on finishing my UFO appliqué block and FF. I'm going to try and complete some in progress projects instead of starting new. 

I'll check in when I can. I am mostly keeping up with the posts through email.

Happy quilting. 

Star, enjoy those babies!  Glad you are occasionally letting us know you are still among the quilters. Hahaha. I'm looking forward to my mini retreat with mom. It sure beats helping DH put on the new roof. Maybe he will have a lot done by the time I get back. ***Dream*** I can see it now, wife falls off roof and must stay in lounge chair in front of TV with hand quilting projects!   Hehe

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Wed, Jun 26 2013 11:30 PM

maggie, you are too funny

star, have fun with those grandbabies

gini in north idaho

Page 64 of 92 (1367 items) «Prev6263646566Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use