This post has 1,368 Replies | 50 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,055
Points 369,272
Kris replied on Sat, Mar 16 2013 6:07 PM

Frances:

Gini,

Perhaps you should ask Kris if she has a spare project, she seems to have two of most things :-)

Lots of love

Francesxx

Ha Ha Frances.

Gini, I just started "VIntage Valentine" and "Moon Glow" yet, today, I was thinking of what I can start instead of the UFO I need to finish. It's a sickness.

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 234
Points 4,340

Yes, I'm with you Gini. I am doing the Country Cottages and I'm also working on some Sunbonnet Sue's, and I have a book of 100's of 4" blocks, that I've been making and haven't decided what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm looking for something big and challenging to get on with.

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Sat, Mar 16 2013 11:49 PM

Sorry Kris,

You know im only teasing, i love you lots.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 5:28 AM

Gini,

I have so many not-started projects. You can pick any of mine and come and do them for me.  lol

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,547
Points 417,049
gini replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 8:46 AM

sorry, everyone.   it would take too long to mail your projects to me. i downloaded erin russek's new pattern jingles.  i was on the fence about doing it, but the newest block tipped me over the edge.   i'm off this morning to cut it out, if my sweetie doesn't have anything lined up for me.  he's a slug-abed this morning. 

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:04 PM

gini:

sorry, everyone.   it would take too long to mail your projects to me. i downloaded erin russek's new pattern jingles.  i was on the fence about doing it, but the newest block tipped me over the edge.   i'm off this morning to cut it out, if my sweetie doesn't have anything lined up for me.  he's a slug-abed this morning. 

Gini. Please post the url for the pattern you downloaded?  ty

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,055
Points 369,272
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:20 PM

Frances:

Sorry Kris,

You know im only teasing, i love you lots.

lots of love

Francesxx

I know Frances. I don't mind teasing.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,055
Points 369,272
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:23 PM

Lillie:

Lillie,

It's a free BOM galled "JINGLE".  Appliqué and piecing.

Gini, I printed the blocks as well. I'm on the fence because it's Christmas-y. I'll use different colours and sew along with you. I really like the pieced blocks too.

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 6:10 PM

Kris:

Lillie:

Lillie,

It's a free BOM galled "JINGLE".  Appliqué and piecing.

Gini, I printed the blocks as well. I'm on the fence because it's Christmas-y. I'll use different colours and sew along with you. I really like the pieced blocks too.

Oh, I like those. I'm going to print them out and keep for a later date. Thanks for posting the url.

northern colorado

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,041
Points 13,270

I'm back from Florida and desperately trying to catch up on everything. I just wanted to check in. I didn't touch the Internet for almost a week and a half so it will take me a while to read everything and come up to speed. So glad to be back home but I leave Thursday evening to join my mom at a quilt retreat for the weekend. I joked in another group that if this is what retirement is like I don't think I'm ready. I couldn't keep up. I need to go back to work to rest!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 3:34 PM

Kris:
I printed the blocks as well. I'm on the fence because it's Christmas-y. I'll use different colours and sew along with you.

Kris, I found this photo on the jingle belles flicker group. Not so Christmasy.  sorry I can't make the photo bigger.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,055
Points 369,272
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:20 PM

Jacy:

Kris, I found this photo on the jingle belles flicker group. Not so Christmasy.  sorry I can't make the photo bigger.

Jacy,

I saw it. I'm part of the Flick'r group as a lurker. I'm thinking blue birds. Will you be doing this one as well?

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:14 PM

Kris:
Will you be doing this one as well?

Do I need to start another project? Most definitely not. 

Will that stop me? Of course not.

Yep I think I'm doing this one too, I really liked when I first saw it. 

Mine will probably be machine applique though, I just don't have a lot of hand-sewing time, and way too many projects I want to make.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 12:39 AM

Hi Everyone,

Can someone help me with a question, has anyone used buttons on a quilt and if so when have they added them, after theyve quilted it or before. Im thinking about extras i can add to the Country cottages blocks.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,055
Points 369,272
Kris replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 12:53 AM

Frances,

they're usually added after the quilting is done. If you do it before you'll just have to be careful when quilting.

Page 45 of 92 (1369 items) «Prev4344454647Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use