rated by 0 users
This post has 1,334 Replies | 51 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 9:15 PM

Fantasy Flowers Quilt

here is another one from p3 designs. it has 7 blocks.  this could be adapted to  a bunch of different looks.   

i'll go back and bring up th e thread with all the quilts and we need to make a decision.   i'm sorta waffly and not much use in decision making. i like them all. 

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 95
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 9:22 PM

That one is really cute too.

I just bought the vintage valentine pattern that Kris is working on.

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 9:23 PM

gini:

well, that didn't work

gini wrote the following post at Sun, Feb 10 2013 2:17 PM:

Garden Party Block of the Month

garden party, by the buggy barn.   whoever it was that didn't like owls, something else could be put in it's place, like more blossoms, a butterfly,  A squirrel looking down at the cat,  you could probably leave it blank and it would look fine.  $28.00 for patterns

whimsical garden, by piece of cake.  this is very cute, too, and would be a lot of fun as a group, seeing all the different colors.  $18.00 for patterns

the audonbon quilt by kathy mcneil.  this quilt was mentioned.   the entire set of patterns is $80 through AQS.  i think that is a bit steep, although it is a beautiful quilt. 

i see, the owls were a separate pattern,  this is from fatcat patterns.   very cute.  are you sure you want all those eyes staring at you while you're making this quilt, jacy?    

erin russek christmas quilt

erin russek's, christmas quilt.   this one is pretty repetitive, and we'ld have to piece the center first.   

vintage valentine, by verna mosquera, $64 for patterns.   this is really cute, too kris.  my wall could use this for the month of february.  

these are all the suggestions i could find.   if i've missed any, let me know and i will add them or if you think of any other patterns. 

i'm sorry maggie, i didn't go back far enough  these are maggie's contributions

above is a pearl pierra (sic), the same designer that did our wildflowers, from P3 designs.   i have the first block finished and love this quilt. 

a maggie walker design

both of the above are mckenna ryan quilts.  

sorry maggie i didn't mean to slight you, i just didn't get all the way through the posts to get yours in. i love everything that elly sienkiewicz designs. 

http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=67912101721106791&Store_id=425&page_id=23&Item_ID=4680

Starlit Garden

buggy barn has a new pattern book.

Beloved Baltimore Album Quilts

i love elly's patterns

Berries & Bluebirds

another buggy barn quilt, berries and bluebirds

give me first and second choices

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 233
Points 4,320

They are all so cute. I love them all, but I think my faves are still Mimi Dietrich and Elly's Baltimores

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:26 AM

gini:

Fantasy Flowers Quilt

Gini,

I like this one i thought id seen all the P3 designs i must have missed this one.

lots of love

Francesxx

here is another one from p3 designs. it has 7 blocks.  this could be adapted to  a bunch of different looks.   

i'll go back and bring up th e thread with all the quilts and we need to make a decision.   i'm sorta waffly and not much use in decision making. i like them all. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:34 AM

gini:

I like this one Gini.

gini:
another buggy barn quilt, berries and bluebirds

I like this one too but the pattern alone is $120.

I have "Vintage Valentine" (two blocks completed), "My Whimsical Garden" and "Garden Party". I like "Starlit Garden" too.  

You posted a link in a different thread that had some fun appliqué patterns (free) I downloaded the hearts and the "Spooky Hallows".

Erin Russek's "Jingle" is also free. She's still working on it. Two appliqué blocks and one pieced block so far...

OK so maybe I'm waffly too. LOL. I like them all. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 3,470
Star replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 3:53 AM

Hi Gini,

Looks like I am waffly too:-)  I don't like the Halloween or cat one, but don't let me stop the group from choosing those.

First choice is still the Garden Party

Second and third, whatever....waffly.....

Thank you!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 7:14 AM

OMGosh. That is beautiful. I think what I like most about it is the scalloped edges and the use of different background colors.

northern colorado

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 23,935
Susie replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 8:43 AM

Oh wow!  There are sooo many really pretty ones!

But I have to say, every single one of them looks wayyyyy beyond my confidence level at this point.  So I will stick with the cottages and ooh and aah over the block all the rest of you post.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 8:53 AM

Hi Susie!! I haven't been on here lately - too many other irons in the fire, I guess. I'm with you on this - Heck I don't even have my wildflowers done yet! How's life, girlfriend??

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 23,935
Susie replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 9:10 AM

Hey Sheila!  Life is AWESOME!  I am working ft again, 20 min from home.  In a very laid-back company.  It's very strange after so many years of working in a rush-rush, get it done yesterday environment.

I put the wildflowers away.  I just couldn't seem to get the hang of how complicated the blocks were.  I couldn't get my petals to line up correctly, so I decided to put them away for a time when I'm more comfortable with hand applique.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 9:32 AM

Yee-Haw, Susie!!! Great news!!

You coming back to Buggy Babes this year??

I don't even mess with needle turn. Just too hard on my eyeballs - I do raw edge.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 23,935
Susie replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 9:49 AM

I'm not sure if I can manage it this year.  I would love to, but it's all going to depend on family stuff, and finances.  The job won't be an issue, but I would need to make sure I could get my payroll done, or someone could cover for me.

It may happen yet...I'll have to watch closely and see what I can manage.

***Update;--I sent my information to Linda.  And I pui in for the time off.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 10:37 AM

Woo-Hoo! That would be awesome if you could make it!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 7:55 PM

Fantasy Flowers Quilt

this is called fantasy flowers.   i have an inclination to go with another p3 design quilt.   this is only $8,   and it will be available for a while.  i like to try and keep the pattern costs down and pick something that you can get a year from now. 

any thoughts?

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 50
Page 41 of 89 (1335 items) «Prev3940414243Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use