t-a-t and snowbound.

rated by 0 users
This post has 14 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini Posted: Tue, Nov 30 2010 6:53 PM

it looks like the pictures in media are long gone, so i will try and get new posts up for the blocks in these quilts in the next couple of days.   has anyone been working on them?      i have a few more finished  and will post the pictures with the block numbers.   

linny, if you get time,  it would be great to have your pictures of the T- A-T blocks in media again.   they are so beautiful and inspiring     gini

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,479
Points 362,147
Kris replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 9:16 PM

Gini,

I pulled out the fabric for Snowbound over the weekend. I'll like to get moving on it. The T-A-T I'll need to get motivated to tackle it again.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 9:35 PM

snowbound goes twice a fast as T-A-T,  not instant gratification but close.    tomorrow the last block comes out.     gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,479
Points 362,147
Kris replied on Wed, Dec 1 2010 3:34 AM

I can hardly believe we're at the end and I haven't made a single block. Shame on me.

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,123
Points 110,585
Linny t replied on Wed, Dec 1 2010 7:55 PM

I will, Gini.  Thanks for your compliments.  I have planned to do some picture organizing this weekend, both in t-a-t and DJ for the deleted media files.  I have several snowbound blocks done and a couple of new DJs to photograph and post, too.  I am enjoying Snowbound.  Thanks for starting me on it.

I am so busy these days with work and everything that needs done around the house and the impending holiday that I go into "burn out" just thinking about it all!  I have to pear down my mental tasks and get some things done that were on the list before thanksgiving, lol.  You see, the list was already too long and now it's impossible.  In other words, I just have to get a grip, LOL.  I have a tendency to take on too much.  I miss spending time on QCA with all the wonderful quilters.  Funny how little it takes these days to knock me off my priorities.

Ah, well, as I've learned through my life, Christmas will come, ready or not, and most often it will turn out perfect in spite of how un-ready I feel I am for it :)  I worry too much!

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Thu, Dec 2 2010 11:51 AM

thanks linny.  

Linny t:

Ah, well, as I've learned through my life, Christmas will come, ready or not, and most often it will turn out perfect in spite of how un-ready I feel I am for it :)  I worry too much!

you are so right.    i hope you christmas becomes worry free.   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,123
Points 110,585
Linny t replied on Thu, Dec 2 2010 6:03 PM

I looked for block 12 of Snowbound on Bunny Hill, but it's not posted yet.  I can't wait to see what it is...

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,479
Points 362,147
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 2 2010 7:51 PM

Linny it will be out on the 5th.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977

Thanks Kris, I've been looking for it also.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 962
Points 19,541

Gini  --  Thanks for posting your t-a-t and snowbound pics.  Great work.

Linny -- I'm really looking forward to seeing yours too. 

I know there were other gals doing these too,  I just really enjoy seeing how each of you interpret the design.  So much fun!

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,479
Points 362,147
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 5 2010 6:15 AM

Block 12 and finishing instructions for Snowbound are now up.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,123
Points 110,585
Linny t replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 11:49 AM

Kris:

Block 12 and finishing instructions for Snowbound are now up.

Isn't it cute?  A little angle snowman on a heart.  Truely my fav so far.  I love the look of the layout, too.  Irish chain-ish.

I only managed to turn on my computer this weekend and then turned it off at the end of the day Sunday.  I had unexpected company and only got decorating and cleaning done Saturday.  I'll try to work on pics tonight.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,123
Points 110,585
Linny t replied on Wed, Dec 8 2010 11:40 AM

Gini, I put all my TAT blocks in Media, along with the Snowbound blocks I've done so far (5). 

I feel better about Christmas because I got all my out of town gifts on their way.  Now for the cards and local ones.  I always feel better about the whole thing when I know the out of town grands will get their stuff on time.  Now I can slow down and enjoy the process a little more.

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Wed, Dec 8 2010 2:09 PM

thanks linny, i'll go check  them out.  i love your appliques    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,479
Points 362,147
Kris replied on Wed, Dec 8 2010 8:30 PM

Linny,

thanks for posting them. All your blocks are brilliant. The "Snowbound" background fabric is winning. WTG.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use