All Tags » HST (RSS)

Browse Forum Posts by Tags

Showing related tags and posts for the Ask Quilting Questions Here forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re: quilting

    [quote user="Barbara"]Thangles are pre printed paper you can place on your quilt top that has printed disgns on for quilting . Have never used them so can't give you a review on those. [/quote] Thangles are pre-printed papers used to make HST from fabric strips. They come in varying sizes...
    Posted to Ask Quilting Questions Here (Forum) by Pamela on Fri, Apr 12 2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.