Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 5 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 11:19 AM | Locked

Jay-Marie,

Please don't worry about the mix-up on the names-I am lucky I can remember my own! :)  A friendly cat next door-you are too lucky. All the fur babies here are so beautiful.  I love to look at them along with the quilts.

I read the post about your son and those mean drug dealers.  Oh, I didn't like them AT ALL.  They were horrible.  I LOVE your son.  Tell him HE is MY HERO!  We need to make a Hallmark movie about HIM!  Yes, I am into this movie making for Hallmark now! At least the ideas!  Anything so we can see Charlie! And England. I always wanted to visit England.

Ms. Cricket send hugs to Charlie!  Take care!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 11:44 AM | Locked

Marge

Yes, it is easy to get me confused! LOL! I think I am going to have to have white board or something where I can write everyone babies names down-

Marge-Mac and Autumn (Goldens) Tasha is the mixed breed (btwn houses)  Necko and Molly are the cats.

So the  Charlie  the Pappillion and Daisy and Spike, and SUmmer are (friends of Mac and Autumn and Necko and Molly and live with DS and DIL.  Also, they have cats 5 I think if I counted right.  Also, my goodness other pets, I counted 4!  I am trying to get this right. :)

Nana has Pancho

Jay-Marie -has Charlie

It seems Charlie and Spike want there time with Ms. Cricket too.  Trust me on this one, just like Scarlett O' Hara in Gone with the Wind, there's plenty of Ms. Cricket for all her beaus. She has plenty of time on her hands as an only child. :)  She welcomes the attention of all you handsome fellows.

Maybe if I just learn a few a day, I can get it!  I think you have the most though Marge! Did I get any part of this right??? Ok I am going to practice feathers for class tomorrow.  Maybe I can do that ! LOL fat chance! :)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
jay-marie replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 2:19 PM | Locked

Patti Tyler sounds wonderful it is funny how they only like certain things. I have a friend who's dog will only drink out of a blue water dish and she says it is a homeopathic thing so maybe Tyler  is wiser than us.

We used to have a big Ginger Tom who loved snow and would roll in and jump around like a cartoon cat. Bernese Mountain dogs are a beautiful breed I loive big dogs a lot and I love it when my sister visits with her Newfoundlands. One of her newfies has terrible legs and has had a massive operation just so he could use his back legs as he is so big and his legs were so bad he was draging them behind and he is only 3 years old it is so sad. They say there is a vet called the Bionic vet so I have told her to find him as Bronsons legs seem to be faioling him again. He is such a funny dog if he does not want to do anything he just sits down and my sister can't move him. He can open all the doors in her house so he can go wherever he want's and she loves him so much. He looks like a  big brown bear and is so big and cuddly.

I hope Tyler's athritis improves but it is awful when they get old it is just not fair that their lives are so short.

Hampshire, England

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 4:32 PM | Locked

I think all of our fur babies should live to be 100! Mr. Beans signed a contract that he will live that long and never leave his mama. This is my hands on cat. I just touch him and I feel better. He purrs so loud we have to turn up the tv. He's 16 and slowing down and getting old and losing weight and I dread the day I lose him. I'll never have another cat like Mr. Beans.

P.S. Marlene......His name is Mr. Beans and he's a boy. lol

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 65
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
jay-marie replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:00 PM | Locked

DianeHe is beautiful and he looks so well. My poor kitty is 15 and she is blind and getting very thin. She still has beautiful shiny fur and gets to eat whatever she likes and she still has a very healthy appitite. Mr Beans is a beautiful color too. We have a comedy character in the UK called Mr Bean have you ever seen the programme?

Well it is going on 11pm here so I am off to bed to get ready for a busy weekend of sewing so I will read the posts to keep up with you all.

Have a great weekend everyone and that includes all the fur babies and other animals too.

Hampshire, England

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,266
Points 35,145
Granny M replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 6:17 PM | Locked

Mars

Now I am confused. I can't keep people names straight and now have to work on the puppy names too.  Oh my poor head.   Let me know how you do on the feathers. I have been practicing on paper, haven't had the nerve to try on fabric yet. But I will.

Granny M

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sat, Nov 13 2010 2:53 PM | Locked

jay-marie :
If anyone has any ideas for easy patterns that sell please let her know so she can make some.

Do they sell the small purse size packets of facial tissue in England?  If yes,,,, Do you know how to make the little covers for them.  I will have to post a picture so you can see what I am talking about.  Anyhow.,... I have been sewing these up like crazy as favors for the ladies Christmas Tea at church and for the Humane Society fund raiser next June.  Let me know if you would like to see a picture or have directions on how to make them

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sat, Nov 13 2010 2:56 PM | Locked

Granny M:
I can't keep people names straight and now have to work on the puppy names too.

Yup -- you need a list to keep up with everything, don't you

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sat, Nov 13 2010 4:30 PM | Locked

Granny M:

Now I am confused. I can't keep people names straight and now have to work on the puppy names too.  Oh my poor head.  Granny M

The sad part is that we can't keep our own names straight. I forget what I had for lunch and that was 4 hours ago. lol So you can call us anything or hook us up with the wrong husbands (I did that) and the wrong fur babies and the wrong states and we'll all just merrily answer back and not know any different. Our heads are in the quilt clouds!

North of Boston MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,266
Points 35,145
Granny M replied on Sat, Nov 13 2010 6:04 PM | Locked

At least I am glad it is not just me.     Granny M

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
jay-marie replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 4:42 AM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):
Do they sell the small purse size packets of facial tissue in England?  If yes,,,, Do you know how to make the little covers for them.  I will have to post a picture so you can see what I am talking about.  Anyhow.,... I have been sewing these up like crazy as favors for the ladies Christmas Tea at church and for the Humane Society fund raiser next June.  Let me know if you would like to see a picture or have directions on how to make them

Marge we do have little tissue packs so I would love to see these little covers.

Hampshire, England

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
jay-marie replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 4:45 AM | Locked

mars92:
I read the post about your son and those mean drug dealers.  Oh, I didn't like them AT ALL.  They were horrible.  I LOVE your son.  Tell him HE is MY HERO!  We need to make a Hallmark movie about HIM!  Yes, I am into this movie making for Hallmark now! At least the ideas!  Anything so we can see Charlie! And England. I always wanted to visit England.

Mars You are welcome to come stay anytime maybe we should get you all over for the Royal wedding LOL.

Hampshire, England

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,266
Points 35,145
Granny M replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 6:01 AM | Locked

Jay

What I would not give to be able to.  The last time I was in England I was a small child, two of my aunts took me with them to the queen's coranation.  I was to young to appreciated it. Now I wish I had been old enough to remember it.  I do remember being presented to the queen afterward. I had practiced my curtsey (sp) at my aunts insistance.  I got my foot tangled and fell on my A--s  My aunts were embarassed, how is a 5 year old suppose to know what an honor that was.

Granny M

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 12,675
Prairie Dog replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 9:34 AM | Locked

Diane,

Mr. Beans is very handsome.  I've never owned or lived with a cat.  I don't understand them.  You say he is a sweetheart and I believe you but why does he look like he is trying to make something burst into flames?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 12,675
Prairie Dog replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 3:38 PM | Locked

DIANE - YOU HAVE A GEORGE JETSON COMPUTER JUST LIKE MINE!!!

Page 5 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use