Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 4 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,060
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:27 PM | Locked

Ms Cricket

I wanted to send you a pic of me dreaming about you.  My human mom made me a new sweater because I get really cold.  After she put it on for me I curled up on a pillow and went to sleep thinking about you.

I also want to send you a kiss.....

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:33 PM | Locked

Diane

My apologies to you and Jessie --Of course SHE is a LADY and an absolutely Beautiful one at that.  I know she was your baby and more than wonderful.  My prayers are with you at this difficult time.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:51 PM | Locked

Marge

I certainly am getting my genders of dogs mixed up this evening.  I better call it quits! OH, my I apologize to you.  I am so sorry. Hobo was a girl and I have also never heard of an all white collie.  Its a shame your pics got burned up. I would have loved to see your girl Hobo with you.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:58 PM | Locked

Sorry, Nana I wrote Marge instead of to you in the last Post Maybe I should go to BED!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,060
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:05 PM | Locked

Marlene

It is alright.  We all have days like that....me more than most....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:13 PM | Locked

Thanks Nana, but I think I win this one! LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:29 PM | Locked

Pancho,

Oh my you thought I would forget your NAME!  Oh, my these pics are to DIE FOR.  I will treasure them.  You are dreaming about me! Oh, sugar.  Pit pat goes my heart....  you are the cutest thing I've seen in a baby blue sweater EVER!  Oh, your mom has such talent. That is a darling sweater.  I would keep you warm, I have lots of fur except when I come back from the groomer, OH yes, they like to trim you. I like my locks LONG.  Do you like your girls with long hair?  I have curly hair when its longer. I LOve your blue bed. It's really handsome. You look good in blue.  You look good in anything. :)

Oh, but lets talk about you and those killer brown eyes.  They are to die for, I tell you so HUGE!  Don't go cheating on me, cuz Ms. Cricket will know.  You remember Scarlett O' Hara don't you in Gone with the Wind.  Well, when I get groomed my face looks like her?  Yes, I swear --I 'll get mom to send you a close of me.  The resemblenance is a HOOT!

And then the photo with THE KISS, be still MY heart! Honey, I fainted, just fainted. We need to keep this quiet ok.  Kisses need to be between us. Oh Rhett Butler has nothing on you.

I will treasure these pics forever, my darling.  You are my sweetheart.  You must visit me, its must too cold for you there in the winter. You can bring your mom.

Pancho, you are a real lady killer. WOW, the photos of you, I absolutely LOVE! Quilts who cares about them when I can have pics of YOU, my darling. Send as many as you want, I love them.

Yours forever,

Ms Cricket

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,377
Kris replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 12:37 AM | Locked

Wow cuteness overload with all these pet photos. Thanks for posting them everyone.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:37 AM | Locked

mars92:
Shelties near DOOR!  WOW!  You live in paradise. Plus you have Mac, and Daisy  and your pappillion?
I have gotten you confused.  I seem to have a real talent for that.  :o}  

Mac and Autumn are my Goldens.  Neko and Molly are our cats.  Tasha is a mixed breed, road side rescue that sort of belongs to everyone in the two houses.  Charlie the Pappillion and Daisy the Bassett belong to DS and DIL along with Summer the Sheltie and Spike the MIn Pin.  They also have cats --- Kitty Kitty, Fuzzy, Bob (a girl), Beau, and Little Bit.  Then there is the chinchilla, rabbit, hamster and baby squirrel.  Now Charlie and Spike may want to challenge Pancho for your favors.  :o)   

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:41 AM | Locked

Nana:
My human mom made me a new sweater because I get really cold

Pancho - you look so dashing in your new sweater!  When we go for our walks,  we pass a yard in the subdivision that runs along one side of our property where a gal who works at a vets office lives.  She has a boxer named Penington and a little black chihauhua named Zoie.  Right now she is also fostering a Lhasa Apso.  Last week when it turned cold, Zoie and the Lhasa were both out in the yard modeling their newest sweaters.  They looked so cute. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
jay-marie replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:06 AM | Locked

Thanks for all the compliments for Charlie and the Angels.

Dianne they don't chew as puppies or as adults which is another reason I love them so much. Jessie was a lovely dog and I think your parrot sounds amazing. I have some  idea of the problems birds can cause with lungs but like you I would have to wait to find the right home for them.

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Jessie and the cockatoo. She really was a beauty. I grew up with a collie and have always loved collies and shelties. They are great companions and very clever dogs too. My sister has just bought another Newfoundland puppy so she has 3 now and as soon as she sends me some pics I will post them here.

Nana Luke is gorgeous and I love the name that is what my eldest DS is called. I love all breeds of dogs and all animals although I would have a problem with sakes and I am scared of creepy crawlies but I won't hurt them not even flies so I don't think I could hunt unless I had to for food. I used to have a house rabbit called Guiness so the thought of eating bunnies is a bit yeucky to me but if I was hungry no doubt I would eat anything. I am not a vegitarian but I don't eat veal or when we lived in Belgium I would not eat Cheval (horse) but they seem to enjoy it so who am I to judge.

Hampshire, England

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
jay-marie replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:18 AM | Locked

Marlene

Sorry I mixed Lukes name up with Nana's Hobo but they are all beautiful. Ms Cricket sounds like she would be great in a Hallmark movie and so would Pancho. What would we do without our pets.

We also had a beautiful little cat called Fudge but he was killed by a car right outside thwe house so after Cleo our cat goes we will not be having any more cats while we live here. My next door neighbour has  a Burhmese caqlled Sebastian who I cat sit for and boy is he smart. He also sends me valentine birthday and christmas gifts and cards but I have a feeling his mom helps with those although she says no he does it all himself. He jumps up the minute I walk in the door and lies in my arms on his back just like a baby and I think he would suck his thumb if he had one.

Granny M my pooches would love to come visit and maybe we could bring some rescues to the US for Dianne and anyone else who wants one.

Hampshire, England

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 35,195
Granny M replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:25 AM | Locked

Jay,

We have so many more here that need rescue that I don't think would be a good idea to import more, besides how would they get a visa with no known address. But come on over for a visit and bring all you want.

Granny M

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
jay-marie replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:53 AM | Locked

Pancho you look darling in your sweater and Chelsea and Lucy think you look very handsome and say they would love to meet you as they like Mexicans and especialy you in your sweater. Although Charlie has a long thick coat he has a James Bond T shirt to wear at night in the winter as he feels cold at night. It says "007 licence to be bad" but he never is. Maybe I should get him a sweater just like yours  or get Mom to make a fleece.

Mom says she is going to be busy making bags and and little things for selling at the Christmas party to raise funds for rescue dogs who need vet treatments and to stay in foster homes till they find their  forever homes. If anyone has any ideas for easy patterns that sell please let her know so she can make some.

Dianne maybe you could find a Cavlier rescue society in your area as thats how I found Charlie. We looked online and went to a fun day and then asked did they have any dogs to rescue. Charlie had been in foster care for 8 months and they were told by his horrible owner that they had put his sister to sleep that day and if they were not able to pick him up right away he was going to be put down the next day. His foster Mom said he was shaking and in complete shock when they got him and he was placed with me as I don't work at all and spend mopst of my time at home because he just wanted to sit beside me all the time being cuddled. We have had him over a year now and he is very happy and settled and now will even go into another room to sleep sometimes (usually the kitchen as he loves food). He knows I am there when he needs me and I have friends who adore them and don't have a dog of their own as they rescue rabbits and he loves to go there with the girls if we need to go away for any reason.

My son is a cop in London and he arrested some young men who were drug dealers. I won't tell you how they had this bull terrier carrying the drugs but you can probably imagine. Luke said" if my Mom was here she would kill you for this".and it was removed from them and found a new home. Luke said he felt like bringing it straight home to me. I think he may end up joining the Canine branch as both my sons love animals too. I always feel sorry for people who have never been around animals as they miss so much in life don't you think?

Hampshire, England

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Nov 12 2010 9:03 AM | Locked

My dear Tyler, our Bernese Mountain dog, in his stumbling old age has become very demanding the past few weeks.  His new thing, is he refuses to drink water out of his indoor water dish.  He only wants water in puddles or in the big onyx bowl/basin in the garden.  The problem with this, is it is freezing now, and to please him we have to empty out the onyx bowl or create new puddles!  I can get fresh water for him in any other container, and he won't let me push or drag him to the water.  He also wants someone with him all the time.  Preferably on the floor with him, but at least in the same room.  He is on pain medicine for his arthritis.  His appetite is good, and he wags his tail a lot, specially if he is getting his way.  He still loves snow and likes to roll in it and eat it.  And he has his bones, loves going around hiding them in new holes and occasionally chewing them.  He is nearly blind, so it is funny to watch him go through his hiding bones ritual.  Before he buries it he has to look all around to be sure no one is watching, but he can't see the deer or wild turkeys who are used to him and pay him no mind.  He is our baby.  I don't know if we will have him much longer, which is perhaps the reason we spoil him so much.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 4 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use