Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 19
Points 550
bryanne Posted: Wed, Oct 20 2010 9:32 AM

What mixed up few days indeed. Saturday we lost the power due to wind. When it returned a few hours later Mikes pc had gone MENTAL. I can't believe how right off the bat I felt totally disconnected without internet connection. We dug my 12 plus year old PC out and I'll be darned she fired off! Next trying to gain access to this site. Couldn't lay hand on my paperwork immediately finally did so this am so I'm calm cool and collected again. Whew. Just wanted to share with you a couple of things. Our 27th wedding anniversary was on Friday. Fedex arrived toting a brand new Brother SQ 9000 for bryanne!  I had hoped but golly what a surprise and such a treat. We really don't exchange gifts normally tend to do things for because but the urge struck him this year. I love the machine a little Husky but had outgrown it. Will never part with it can keep it set up so don't have to do change overs sometimes though with this new machine apparently changing from one thing to another is simple but I've got MUCH to learn and I think all of you have gathered by now that my learning process is a tad different. One other note of interest thank you for the offers on figuring out how to turn that purse the reason I didn't put up a picture is because doesn't it just figure the very day I posted for help I figured it out! Then we went dead in the water on the PC Ever so hastily the hounds are waiting bryanne

"Let me live in the house by the side of the road and be a friend to man."

• | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

bryanne:
Fedex arrived toting a brand new Brother SQ 9000 for bryanne!

First of all congratulations on 27 years!!!   Secondly - what a great surprise.  I would say that you have a "keeper" there.  Enjoy you new toy. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Oct 20 2010 12:11 PM

Bryanne

Congratulations on 27 yrs.  And WOW that is an awesome gift.  I am sure that you are ecstatic.  Enjoy playing with your new baby.  Definitely a "keeper" on that DH.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,840
Points 366,242
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 20 2010 9:14 PM

Bryanne,

congrats on 27 years and congrats on having a DH who will buy you a wonderful new toy to celebrate. Have fun with her. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Bryanne~

Congrats on the 27 years. And what a nice surprise! Woo hoo!

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 244,002
Thea replied on Wed, Oct 20 2010 9:43 PM

Bryanne, First congratulations on 27 years... 2nd congratulations on the new machine - WOW!!! My DH would never think to buy me a sewing machine but if someone wants to put a bug in his ear that I would love the table long arm - well I wouldn't complain...teehee... 3rd - I am so happy that you got the purse turned - I make tons of purses and couldn't figure out what you were having a problem with so didn't give any response as wouldn't have been different from anyone elses. 

I am very happy that you are back with the internet and hope that you find out what is wrong with Mike's PC and that it gets back on top soon.  It is nice talking to you again.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Thu, Oct 21 2010 5:49 AM

Happy 27 Bryanne.Have fun with your new toy.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Oct 21 2010 7:38 AM

Bryanne, WOW,what a great gift of love , you are a very fortunate to have someone that at least understands ,your love for quilting. Hope you and you DH have a wonderful 27th.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,424
Points 415,919
gini replied on Thu, Oct 21 2010 11:55 PM

happy anniversary and have fun with your new baby.   gini

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use