A newbie in western NC

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 20
Points 430
happymrs Posted: Fri, May 29 2009 11:24 AM

How nice to find a new forum of quilters, yeah, I love it already! i have been piece quilting for maybe 7yrs, if not longer. Hard to keep track, love it so much! Before that, I was hand & machine quilting on preprinted fabrics, & did like ready made quilts that way. Once I tried piecing my quilts, that was it for me & I have been at it ever since! I do a few other things too, but quilting seems to hold most of my attention. Hubby likes to camp, & wants to camp & travel some, once he retires the end of this year, so I am set up for that too, with a travel machine & the whole works, much as possible anyway, lol. Right now, we have one old cat, a beautiful ragdoll, who is somewhere around 15, & two dogs, a sweet little beagle we rescued off the side of the river road out by us, she is 10 now, & our baby, 5 now, is a Jack Russell/ Shitzu mix, & seems more like a little kid than a dog, he is so darn smart, & loveable too, I love to quilt, not to much of a traditional, as I seem to come up with ideas for my own quilts, or change patterns as I work with them. My hubby just got me Quilt Pro 5 for my Mac laptop here, for Mother's Day, so that should be fun to play with, if I ever sit still long enough to figure it all out, lol! Anyway, great to find more quilters to share & compare with!

Nancy/NC...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use