Top 10 Posters

MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 4 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Of course I have a mouse story. Years ago (like ancient history) I was about 6 years old. We had a large walk in pantry with shelves and drawers and built-ins and that's where all the food was. We got a mouse. He would crumple papers and knock things over and my mother would run in with a broom. No sign of mouse. This went on for about a month. It got to be quite funny b/c the first thing we'd say when we got home from school was did you get the mouse today and she would tell us how many times she went in the pantry with the broom ready to get that little pest who was making a monkey out of her. We were eating one night in the kitchen and the mouse arrives and is having a good old time in the pantry. My mom goes running in the pantry with her broom, raises the broom and looks down at this cute little furry mouse sitting on his haunches looking up at her and she couldn't do it. My father set up traps that night and that was the end of our mouse story. And we had two house cats!

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Leslie :
my poor little headless snow men

Ok now Leslie ---- what are you waiting on?  The first snowfall so you can give them heads???

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

gini:

leslie, don't believe it.    me, pick on diane?    i look like a demented chicken, from ducking at  her little comments all the time.  sam asked why i was so  twitchy lately, and i told him i never knew when the incoming was going to arrive from maine.   gini

A demented chicken? I love it. But I don't live in Maine so the incoming must be coming from Kris. I'm innocently sitting here in Massachusetts.

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Diane Morgan:
I'm innocently sitting here in Massachusetts.

That'll be the day!  :o}

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,488
Points 362,222
Kris replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 11:19 AM

Diane Morgan:
But I don't live in Maine so the incoming must be coming from Kris. I'm innocently sitting here in Massachusetts.

HEY! I didn't do nuthin'. I was set up I tell ya.

Diane how could you just give me up like that?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,840
Nana replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 12:05 PM

Ok Diane

It looks like you have been passing around the silly juice this morning.  You ladies have me giggling again.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 552
Points 11,595
Adele replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 12:10 PM

i cant wait to when does it start??

Adele 

Grand Junction, CO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

I can even get myself in trouble when I'm trying to get myself out of trouble. Kris, you had to take the hit b/c you are the only person I know who lives in Maine.......so if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must live in Maine. Right?

Where do I get this goofy juice from? I drink tea and honey in the morning. Maybe the bees were goofy who made the honey. I've got to get to work....NOW before my boss catches me still sitting here playing in the QCA sand box.

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,488
Points 362,222
Kris replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 3:54 PM

Diane Morgan:
Where do I get this goofy juice from?

At least I have an excuse...pain meds! Ha ha.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 843
Points 18,935
Cindy replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 4:16 PM

I think I'll give it a try...looking forward to it.

Cindy

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

I would love to but I don't want to get in over my head with too many irons in the fire and then start feeling overwhelmed so I guess I'll just be a spectator and cheerleader.  It is fun to watch them come together and see the end results and the diversity!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433
Stephanie replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 4:40 PM

Adele,

It is going to start Sept 3. The instructions are broken down into easy to follow steps and we usually have a whole week or so to complete each step. That way everyone can take their time and not feel pressured to keep up.

It's great fun, and I'm so glad you and Cindy are going to check it out.

And that Spud will be our cheerleader!  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,488
Points 362,222
Kris replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 4:44 PM

Spud is an awesome cheerleader. I really missed that on MQ2

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 487
Points 9,205
Darlene replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 6:23 PM

I am looking forward to doing a mystery quilt. This will be a new challenge for me but whats life without a challenge. I often wondered how U.F.O s accumulate .I now know. The unfinished are multiplying in bags.I will catch up later.LOL Not sure if I will be able to keep up but I will be tagging along

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,362
Points 415,009
gini replied on Tue, Aug 24 2010 6:30 PM

Diane Morgan:
But I don't live in Maine so the incoming must be coming from Kris. I'm innocently sitting here in Massachusetts.

innocently????   all those eastern M states run together  in my head.   gini

gini in north idaho

Page 4 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use