Top 10 Posters

MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 25 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Nana:

Judy Iliff:
Since I proofed the pattern,

Judy

I like to express my gratitude in you proofing the pattern for me.  I wanted to be sure that the instructions made since.  You were very beneficial.   THANKS>   you are the best.

What a nice compliment, Nana. Thank you! I really wasn't fishing for a compliment, I just wanted to tease people. The truth of matter is I don't remember what the final project looks like, and I dumped the file! Dang! LOL!

Gillette, WY

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,882
Kris replied on Wed, Sep 8 2010 4:13 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):
I told Jaimie that I needed to take a picture of the finished quilt with her.  She said "But Grandma - it's on my bed!"  Horrors!  Like it can't come off once it is put on. :o}

Marge,

at least you know she loves her quilt. She wants to make sure it stays where it is. I agree with Gini's suggestion. LOL.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Judy Iliff:

Nana:

Judy Iliff:
Since I proofed the pattern,

Judy

I like to express my gratitude in you proofing the pattern for me.  I wanted to be sure that the instructions made since.  You were very beneficial.   THANKS>   you are the best.

What a nice compliment, Nana. Thank you! I really wasn't fishing for a compliment, I just wanted to tease people. The truth of matter is I don't remember what the final project looks like, and I dumped the file! Dang! LOL!

Judy,

Your nose is growing.LOL

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Stephanie:
I just wanted to tease people.

And the tease is working, for me at least. Since I cut my mediums as first posted and didn't make the adjustments that Nana suggested.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,882
Kris replied on Wed, Sep 8 2010 11:26 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):
Maybe Kris would lend us her popcorn machine???

Sure she will. For a fee - FQs and orphan quilts are acceptable currency. LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

My MQ3 fabric was shipped yesterday. It might take 5-14 days to get here. This will make me behind but I should be able to catch up. Or should I go out and get some other fabric? I don't have enough yardage in stash...I used to buy 2 yds and am now doing 3 yds.

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 9 2010 10:41 AM

Diane Morgan:
My MQ3 fabric was shipped yesterday. It might take 5-14 days to get here.

Diane

Where was your fabric shipped from?   I usually recieve items shipped from California in about 5 days.   I would think that you will probably get yours soon.   And then all you have to do is get everything cut by Friday.   I think you will be ok.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Nana~

The secret is out. Batiks from Connecting Threads! My first time with batiks and I love what I chose. I can't wait to show everyone. I should be able to catch up.

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 9 2010 1:34 PM

Diane

If you ordered from Connecting Threads you should have your fabric in plenty of time.  I always get my orders from them really quickly.  I can hardly wait to see what you picked.  As soon as I have a little money I want to place an order with them.  I am really loving their new lines of fabrics.  Especially the batiks.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Stephanie:
Your nose is growing.LOL

As well as the rest of me, thus, the reduction of chocolate consumption! LOL!

Gillette, WY

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618

Judy Iliff:
thus, the reduction of chocolate consumption! LOL!

The rest of us cheerleaders will take care of your share of the chocolate with no problems. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,060
QCA Admin replied on Thu, Sep 9 2010 10:41 PM

Hi all! Just an FYI--

I just added the PDF of the Fabric Requirements and Cutting Instructions to the initial post in the MQ blog. Mystery Quilt Workshop #3  I should have thought of adding one, so it's not Nana's fault. I made sure the instructions are the revised ones too.

Just go down to the very end of the post and look for the green PDF file after the word "Attachment". And don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else!

Best wishes,

QCA Liz S.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 10 2010 12:06 AM

Liz

Thanks for the pdf file.  I didn't even notice it wasn't there until someone told me that they couldn't find it.   Shows how much attention that I paid to the instructions page...LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Fri, Sep 10 2010 12:57 AM

here is option 1:

option 2:  

nana, if the first one will work, i think i will go with it,  what do you think   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,560
Points 47,935

For shame, for shame. I dozed off on the cheereaders couch and wake up to find there is trachery afoot. The very idea that some of you woud try to bribe Judy I with chocolate! I am so glad that she is holding strong. LOL! The "mystery" part of Mystery Quilt is half the fun so ya'll behave!

Gini - I like the second fabrics best so if you are going to send the MQ3 to me I would prefer those. LOL.

Diane - I am with the others, Connecting Threads is usually oretty fast with their shipping. Batiks, wow, looking forward to seeing your choices.

Page 25 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use