Top 10 Posters

MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 24 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Sandy H.:
Marge, I remember your Wild Child quilt and it came out lovely,
I told Jaimie that I needed to take a picture of the finished quilt with her.  She said "But Grandma - it's on my bed!"  Horrors!  Like it can't come off once it is put on. :o} 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,299
Points 414,029
gini replied on Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:24 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):
I told Jaimie that I needed to take a picture of the finished quilt with her.  She said "But Grandma - it's on my bed!"  Horrors!  Like it can't come off once it is put on.

that is too cute.    tell her,  she could lay on it on the bed, and you'll get a tall ladder and take a picture from the ladder. just be careful you don't fall off, it's not fun.  experience talking here.   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Judy Iliff:
I'll be the substitute cheerleader this time.

Shoot Judy - just cause you saw the pattern doesn't mean you can't cheer on the rest of the troops.   We have gotten an oversized cheering couch since there are a number of posteriors on it! 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,299
Points 414,029
gini replied on Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:25 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):
Shoot Judy - just cause you saw the pattern doesn't mean you can't cheer on the rest of the troops.   We have gotten an oversized cheering couch since there are a number of posteriors on it! 

at the rate we're gaining sitters, er hem, cheerleaders, you all might need to rent a hall.   maybe a theatre, they would make your popcorn.  gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

gini:
experience talking here.   gini

After your "fun". I am steering cllear of anything taller than my step stool.  :o)

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

gini:
they would make your popcorn.  gini

Maybe Kris would lend us her popcorn machine????

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,299
Points 414,029
gini replied on Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:29 PM

so marge, i made it as far as the studio, and here i am talking when i should be quilting.   story of my life on QCA     gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Now don't go and give her any ideas gini.  If she falls, not only will she get hurt (I've been there and done that)  but she will not be able to come and meet with me and that would be so sad...

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,299
Points 414,029
gini replied on Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:30 PM

sorry spud, i'll bite my tongue. i hope you all have the bestest time   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

No sweat Spud.  I figure I'll make her pull it off and have her 6' 2" brother hold it up for her.  It might take a bribe of some sort though to get her to take it off her bed. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

gini:

Marge (AKA Dimples):

at the rate we're gaining sitters, er hem, cheerleaders, you all might need to rent a hall.   maybe a theatre, they would make your popcorn.  gini

WE can just bring in my seating.  We may have as much fun as you guys.  LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

gini:

so marge, i made it as far as the studio, and here i am talking when i should be quilting.   story of my life on QCA     gini

I know --- I need to figure out somewhere in my sewing room to put the laptop so I can do what Helly (I think it was her) does and monitor QCA while getting something productive done. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Marge (AKA Dimples):

No sweat Spud.  I figure I'll make her pull it off and have her 6' 2" brother hold it up for her.  It might take a bribe of some sort though to get her to take it off her bed. 

I'm anxious to see a picture of it.

Marge (AKA Dimples):

I know --- I need to figure out somewhere in my sewing room to put the laptop so I can do what Helly (I think it was her) does and monitor QCA while getting something productive done. 

I got a small fold up table to set behind me, prior to that I used a chair.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

gini:

sorry spud, i'll bite my tongue. i hope you all have the bestest time   gini

Ohhh  I don't' want you injured either....:)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Spudgrandma:
I got a small fold up table to set behind me, prior to that I used a chair.

If I do this, poor DH would never see me.  :o}  Well - I might come out occasionally to grab a bite to eat. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Page 24 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use