Top 10 Posters

MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 21 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sun, Sep 5 2010 6:05 PM

Sandy

Those fabric choices sound really neat.  Can't wait to see it.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,694
Points 141,583

Nana:
Yes purple and red do go together and are actually very pretty together.

Thanks for the support Nana. I have been trying to visualize this and wondering if I was crazy. I feel better now.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,782

Stephanie--

Red and purple look great together IMHO even though I'm not a particular fan of purple--red, I love!

Kissimmee, FL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,174
Points 387,777
Kris replied on Sun, Sep 5 2010 7:38 PM

Stephanie,

red and purple definitely go together. I wore red & purple to work last Friday (I always something red on Friday for the troops). Your quilt will be gorgeous. You have a good eye for colour.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,139
Points 28,750
Wendy replied on Sun, Sep 5 2010 8:51 PM

Just got back from the store. Once again, I couldn't decide from a winter quilt or a fall quilt. I will be doing both. just posted the pic in media. I am washing the fabric as I write. Tomorrow will be a quilt day. Can't wait.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

Thanks, Nana, for posting my fabric to media. I really don't know what I do wrong to not be able to post in media. I think it may be my Windows Vista. And thanks, everyone, your good comments about my fabric.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,804
Points 420,819
gini replied on Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:56 PM

Elaine Phillips:
I really am trying to downsize my stash.

i've given up. i decided it is a monster that i just can't control    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:59 PM

gini:

Elaine Phillips:
I really am trying to downsize my stash.

i've given up. i decided it is a monster that i just can't control    gini

Why would I want to downsize my stash.....then I would just have empty drawers that would need new stash........

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

OH, no, Nana, You downsize your stash so you can go buy MORE fabric. That's what I meant. And some of my fabric is so out of date, I think I need to start making lap quilts for the VA or nursing homes out of some of that stuff. A lot of what I have just doesn't go with anything, if you know what I mean. Must have NEW fabric!!!!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

How do you get someone's previous post to show up in your current post? I hilight the statement, but then it doesn't show up in my post. What step am I missing?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,804
Points 420,819
gini replied on Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:22 PM

elaine, you have to click on reply in the upper right corner.   then you highlight the section you want and click on "quote" on the bottom left   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

Diane Morgan:
Love your fabric choice. This will be very nice. I want my fabric now

Diane, patience is a virtue, don't you know??? Good things come to those who wait...etc, etc, etc.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

gini:
elaine, you have to click on reply in the upper right corner. 

Thanks, Gini, I did it, I did it!! I must be the most computer illiterate person you all have ever run across. But thanks for being patient with me.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,804
Points 420,819
gini replied on Mon, Sep 6 2010 1:00 AM

Elaine Phillips:
Thanks, Gini, I did it, I did it!! I must be the most computer illiterate person you all have ever run across. But thanks for being patient with me.

no that would be me , elaine,   i have had a lot of help on here to get as far as i have.   i can hear you chuckling spud.   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,694
Points 141,583

Thanks for reassuring me about colors, I have cut my pieces for the medium fabric. I had a boo boo though. When I printed the cutting instructions, the underlines didn't print on the revised instructions to remind me of the change of size on the 3 7/8 to 4 1/4,  and I cut them out as originally posted. I was very careful in my cutting though, and try to keep that scant 1/4 inch seam and maybe everything will be ok. If not, I have extra fabric to redo.

Nana,

You are doing a wonderful job trying to answer everyone's posts about using different techniques and still maintaining the mystery. Glad you're doing it and not me. I got so confused over the prospects of using different methods that I had to just take a step back (Slow me down Lord) and remember the basic instructions. They are very simple . Just cut the pieces out and get started. LOL.  

Now, if I just had the rest of my fabric...Diane and I are both going to be mailman cheerleaders."Bring my fabric, you can do it, making a mystery quilt ,and I gotta hop to it." Rah,Rah mailman.....

Page 21 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.