Page 2 of 94 (1405 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,912
Points 420,614
gini replied on Fri, Aug 20 2010 8:16 PM

hi isabella, welcome.   i think you will do just fine    the previous mystery quilts have been pretty easy and we are given enough time to complete each step with time to spare.   and there isn't  a time limit unless you want to have it finished for a prize.   i still have one l left in bags, because i  got injured and didn't have time to finish it.      gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,771
Points 65,968
Jeanine replied on Fri, Aug 20 2010 8:16 PM

I am going to try to do this one.  My quilt retreat I run is mid September but I should be able to catch up after that.  I missed the second one but I think I still have all the fabrics and pattern in a project box.  Maybe I'll do that one, too, someday.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 381
Points 5,125
Annette replied on Fri, Aug 20 2010 10:36 PM

I think I might give it a try too.  Haven't been able to do too much sewing this summer, so anxious to get back on the machine this fall.  Once my youngest is back at college, my evenings will be all to myself again.  Didn't do the other MQ's but I sure liked the results.

Annette

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,403
Points 119,661
Patti replied on Sat, Aug 21 2010 5:48 PM

Oh my gosh! Time for another MQ?  I have two MQ1 tops, one half quilted.  My MQ2 is only half put together.  The bag quilt  blocks and rows are sewn together but lacking borders.  And it's MQ3 time?  Oooooh, what to do.  If I follow along, I know I am going to have problems, I will want to join in, then I will have another quilt to finish.  Any hints about what it is going to be like?  I am tempted already.  I think I better go work on something old so I can justify working on something new.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Come on Patti~

I'm jumping in, too! I can't miss all the fun and I love doing nana projects. She has the patience of a saint. I'm getting good at adding to the UFO pile. Once the BOM is done, then I'll attempt the UFO's again. Plus, the Downy kids quilt...I haven't even taken it out of the bag yet. Sure I'll do another project! We love to quilt. Patti??????????

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

Count me in on this one, too. I enjoyed the MQ2. I missed out on MQ1.

Elaine

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,541
Sandy H. replied on Sun, Aug 22 2010 1:57 PM

I'm looking forward to being a participant in this one instead of the leader.  Can't wait to get started!

Southwest Florida

Not Ranked
Posts 63
Points 1,470

I'm a newish quilter.  I have never done a mystery quilt !!  I can't wait.

Good Luck ladies and I can't wait to see all the beautiful quilts.

Michelle -
Dallas, TX

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 478
Points 6,090
Isabella replied on Sun, Aug 22 2010 6:43 PM

Thank you Kris the avatar is a picture of my "baby" Hobbes a 14 years italian tabby cat.

by the way I saw the pictures of your sewing room it's beautiful, I wish I had something like that, in stead I have to use our guest bedroom that is small and usually full of guests!!!

Isabella

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 478
Points 6,090
Isabella replied on Sun, Aug 22 2010 6:44 PM

Hi Gini,

ok I will try and see if I can keep up with you all

Isabella

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,912
Points 420,614
gini replied on Sun, Aug 22 2010 6:57 PM

Isabella:
I have to use our guest bedroom that is small and usually full of guests!!!

well, if it full of guests, you probably don't have time to quilt anyway.    hobbes is cute, love the name   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,694
Points 141,583
Stephanie replied on Sun, Aug 22 2010 8:56 PM

Looks like we're going to have some great participation in this one as well.

Sandy, so glad you'll be joining us. Missed u.

Come on Patti, we have to keep that UFO group going, right?  

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 589
Points 4,969
Bonnie replied on Sun, Aug 22 2010 9:25 PM

OH YES!!!  I am ready for MQ3.  I got the others quilted in July, just need to put borders on the "bag quilt" still.  So UFO pile isn't too high to handle.  Can't wait to see what we make this time and all the beautiful fabrics all of you pick out. 

To all the newbies ~ WELCOME to our family.  You will have lots of fun with the patterns that are picked out for us to do and everyones turns out so beautiful.  Jump in, have fun and if you have any questions or problems, just ask.  There is alot of quilting experience in this group.

Bonnie, NorCal

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,553
Points 391,602
Kris replied on Sun, Aug 22 2010 11:01 PM

Isabella:
Thank you Kris the avatar is a picture of my "baby" Hobbes a 14 years italian tabby cat.

by the way I saw the pictures of your sewing room it's beautiful, I wish I had something like that, in stead I have to use our guest bedroom that is small and usually full of guests!!!

Thanks Isabella. When you have guests over where do you sew? Do you make them help?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,403
Points 119,661
Patti replied on Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:10 PM

Stephanie:
Come on Patti, we have to keep that UFO group going, right?

Yeah, I may be leading the UFO group, but no one better follow me, I am not setting a good example.   So what's another UFO?  I think I will do this one in Christmas fabric.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 2 of 94 (1405 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.