MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 18 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 10:46 AM

Diane Morgan:
it easier reading a message that has a lot of replies or individual ones?

Diane

I don't really have a preference.  I personally have no problem if the reply has the specific person's name....like this one that is headed Diane.  I think it is more personal preference.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,782

Diane Morgan:
For all~Is it easier reading a message that has a lot of replies or individual ones? Maybe communications won't get lost as easy when replying. I notice Eileen, CC, Steph and others do it and it's easy to read her whole message. What are your opinions?

Diane--

Either way works for me as the reader.  I've replied to posts both ways, but do like addressing the individual senders.

Kissimmee, FL

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,900
Points 180,438
Marie replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 11:35 AM

Gini, God bless you, you are an angel!  Sending hugs and love your way, you dear person.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,900

For all~Is it easier reading a message that has a lot of replies or individual ones? Maybe communications won't get lost as easy when replying. I notice Eileen, CC, Steph and others do it and it's easy to read her whole message. What are your opinions?

Diane, if there are headings for each person I kind of scan.  If the messages are really long sometimes I just get the gist from the first bit then leave the rest.  If the messages are short I tend to read them.  I have had over 40 messages just since this morning and it would take all day just to read if I read it all.

Paris, Ontario

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 843
Points 18,935
Cindy replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:50 PM

Marilyn B:

Diane, if there are headings for each person I kind of scan.  If the messages are really long sometimes I just get the gist from the first bit then leave the rest.  If the messages are short I tend to read them.  I have had over 40 messages just since this morning and it would take all day just to read if I read it all.

I agree I get lost with so many messages...some come to my mail box, some come to my spam box, and then their are messages mixed between that are not related.  Yes it is helpful if the

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,541

I was just admiring all the beautiful fabrics that have been posted in the group media section and realized that only one of the collections does not contain a purple fabric.    Apparently purple is a very popular quilter's color!

Southwest Florida

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 3:37 PM

Sandy

I just noticed the same thing.   It is really neat how quilters think alike....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,912
Points 420,614
gini replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 3:57 PM

diane, it is easier to read a message if the quote or person you are referring to is quoted.   but it doesn't matter if they are in one post or several   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,694
Points 141,583

Hi all,

Looks like some very pretty quilts in the making showing up in media. I had to catch up on all the fun that I've missed. I hate when that happens. I have found two separate fabrics, both Christmas fabrics that I have enough yardage for, but no complements to go along with them. So I spent about an hour online at Connecting threads and hope I have found what I need. Won't know for sure till the post man comes. I should be using that gift card for more practical things like socks, LOL. but the excitement of these is just so contagious that I couldn't help myself.LOL

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 385

My first mystery quilt and  first large? size quilt. Hope I can keep up. Am new to this but it sounds exciting. Love mysteries.

Betty

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,550
Points 391,587
Kris replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:36 PM

Nana,

I have my fabrics and I'm ready to cut. I'll post my photo later.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,694
Points 141,583

Welcome Betty, You'll have a great time. And don't worry about keeping up. These are all about fun and the steps are posted far enough apart that it works out well to finish our tops. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,694
Points 141,583

Kris,

Can't wait to see them.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618

gini:

Spudgrandma:
Or we could just sit on the couch with you and drink our coffee or hot chocolate and give encouragement to the MQers when needed.

spud, it sounds to me like you three are fixin' to have a party while we're slaving away at our quilts      gini

Now this sounds like a great idea.  Hopefully they won't need a lot of cheering so we can just kick back and enjoy ourselves. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618

Pat Lancaster:
but any athletic ladies are welcome to strut their stuff. LOL!

Don't forget your pom poms!  I think I'll skip on the short skimpy outfit though. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Page 18 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.