Top 10 Posters

MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 17 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 8:55 PM

Joyce

Absolutely ....  You can join us as cheerleader and observer.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:00 PM

Diane Morgan:

I bet you are tired tonight. MQ3 is causing more excitement than the Emmy Awards. I read about MQ3 in our local newspaper this evening. lol

Oh Diane you are just too funny.   That is the best laugh I have had all day.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:13 PM

I have checked out all the posted fabric selections and have commented on each one.  You all have picked some beautiful fabrics.  There were only a couple that I suggested a little change.  Everyone is going to have beautiful quilts.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Just stopped by and looked at the fabric everyone has picked out... WOW going to be some beautiful quilts!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,499
Points 417,339
gini replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:47 PM

geez, everyone's fabric is posted already,  i had kids all day. after four hours in the pool sam is calling me ms. prune.  sam had a busyness meeting here and i was asked to take the kids ot the  pool for the afternoon.  no problem, we had planned a pool event already.   one of the dad's showed up with extra child in tow, again no problem.  dad was totally harried. and i asked what was up.  his oldest son had to be committed last night.   they had to go before a judge in the middle of the night to get him committed. just a terrible story.   he was so happy i was taking the younger kids off his hands for a couple of hours.  i asked him what he was going to be doing and he said he was going to the city beach to nap..   i told him the kids were mine for the afternoon and to take as long as he needed.   so i spent 4 hours in the pool playing with kids.    dad looked so much better when he picked up his kids.   and i am so tired.  i'll pick fabric tomorrow.   gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 95
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

That is so sad gini.  How very nice of you to take the kids, I bet he really appreciated it and he will be rested and able to take better care of the younger ones now.  I think you need a hug and a pat on the back, sending then your way.  

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,975
Points 368,777
Kris replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:06 AM

Marie:
Thanks Kris, i'm going to JoAnne's tomorrow and I'll check it out.  I thought you were talking about the system your MIL bought you and Diane and I want one for Christmas.

Marie,

that's the Quilt Cut 2. I use it for cutting my fabrics but will use the easy angle to do the HSTs. I can cut them with the Quilt Cut but cutting 3.5 inch strips is easier.

Maybe I can use them together. I'll watch the DVD again and see what I come up with.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,975
Points 368,777
Kris replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:08 AM

gini:
i told him the kids were mine for the afternoon and to take as long as he needed.   so i spent 4 hours in the pool playing with kids.    dad looked so much better when he picked up his kids.   and i am so tired.  i'll pick fabric tomorrow.

Gini,

you're the best. What a nice thing to do.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:10 AM

Gini

You have definitely had a busy day.  Such a sad situation with the father and son...I feel sure that he appreciated the time today to get some rest without having to worry about his younger son.  You are a good person.  Hugs for all of you.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

You are an angel Gini.  I will probably be the last to pick fabric as I think I will wait till tues when it is senior's day at Mary Maxim.  After moving child which cost a lot this time because she took all her junk, well wait, there is still one box here but she even took her bongos this time, and our trips to Nova Scotia and Montreal, I am tight this month and every little bit helps.  It does not help that yesterday I saw the most gorgeous horse fabric to make placemats for DDs new table but it was on sale too LOL.

Paris, Ontario

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 47,755

Very nice fabric selections ladies. Ya'll sure aren't wasting any time. Way to go!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,499
Points 417,339
gini replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 8:29 AM

marilyn, nova scotia has been on our travel list for two years and we haven't made it yet    maybe next year.   we're golfing today and wil has a game tonight so probably no quilting or fabric picking for me either     gini

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Gini--

You are such a sweetheart!  I'm sure there's a special place in Heaven for folks with your brand of caring.

Kissimmee, FL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Nana:

Joyce

Absolutely ....  You can join us as cheerleader and observer.

Thanks, Nan--

I'm heading over to look at the fabric selections after a bit.

Kissimmee, FL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Gini~ You have a special heart. Such a gentle loving soul. It gets harder and harder to find such caring people anymore.

Marilyn~I'll probably be the tag along on the fabric. I ordered mine and I hope they ship it by private jet right to my back yard. I have DH moving the above ground pool and deck right now so there'll be room for the jet.

For all~Is it easier reading a message that has a lot of replies or individual ones? Maybe communications won't get lost as easy when replying. I notice Eileen, CC, Steph and others do it and it's easy to read her whole message. What are your opinions?

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 80
Page 17 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use