Top 10 Posters

MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 14 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:47 AM

Jay-Marie

On the left hand side under your green Dashboard you will see Mystery Quilt #3.  Click on it and then scroll down the page.   You should find the fabric requirements and cutting instructions there.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 521
Points 9,969
Jean replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:55 AM

Nana:
On the left hand side under your green Dashboard you will see Mystery Quilt #3.  Click on it and then scroll down the page.   You should find the fabric requirements and cutting instructions there.

Nana,

I looked there after reading this and it doesn't appear there under my green dashboard??  Oops, oh yes there it does under Community Fun.  Sorry, I'm slow today!

Patch Up America.....Make A Quilt

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 962
Points 19,541

Girls:  Word of caution regarding Christmas Fabrics.  I just bought two pieces of Benartex fabrics called "Tidings by Nancy Halvorsen" for another quilt that I'm working on.  After I washed it I measured the WOF and found it was only 40".   Since I didn't measure it before I washed it I can't say what it measured before.

Have fun today!!!!

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 27
Points 690

Well I am a newbie to the quilting world, but I might give it a try.

Debbie

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 12:26 PM

Debbie

I am not sure if I have welcomed you anywhere else on site.....So welcome.   I think you will have a good time with the MQ.  and I will be glad to answer any of your questions....

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Posts 63
Points 1,470

I'm very excited about this quilt.    I think I may have enough in my stash of not, oh well shopping here I come.

Not Ranked
Posts 27
Points 690

Nana

Thank you so much.  I am so glad I joined QCA it seems like it is going to be so much fun.  Wow we do live close to each other if you are ever in Annapolis let me know and maybe we could meet. 

Debbie

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Patti:

However I do have this luscious batik I bought without a clue as to how I would use it.  It would go for the medium, and I would just have to shop for a light and dark to go with it. 

I think that is what I will do. Yup, that's what I will do. 

Michelle DeLaGarza:

I'm very excited about this quilt.    I think I may have enough in my stash of not, oh well shopping here I come.

Shopping is always fun, I say go for it ladies...... How is that for cheering you all on???

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

biglucyfan:

Well I am a newbie to the quilting world, but I might give it a try.

Debbie

Hi Debbie and welcome to QCA.  This will be a great way for everyone to get to know you, I glad you are going to join the Mystery Quilt, I know you will have fun!!!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 12:56 PM

Spudgrandma:
Shopping is always fun, I say go for it ladies...... How is that for cheering you all on???

Thanks for the cheers Spud.  I think we can definitely use them.....LOL.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720

Nana

Thank you I was looking under the group forums but I have it now.

Debbie welcome to QCA and anyone else I have not welcomed.

Hampshire, England

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 1:22 PM

hi debbie, i'm not sure if i've welcomed you yet.  we have a lot of fun here and i'm glad you joined us.   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 1:25 PM

i have put on my armor, mounted my horse and have my lance ready to charge into this project.  and  we're off    ( translation:  i'm out of my jammies, opened the cutter and my magic card is hot)        :  )     gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 1:27 PM

gini:
translation:  i'm out of my jammies, opened the cutter and my magic card is hot)  

Gini

You are doing better than I am.....LOL>    I am still in my jammies and it is alot later here than it is at your house.   But boy am I comfie.....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 1:32 PM

i had to go pick up the kids, plan a pool party, clean the house, fill the cooler with beer, ( sam is having a business meeting here this afternoon, the beer isn't for the kids party) and set up the croquet course, so i've been up and at 'em for a while.             gini

gini in north idaho

Page 14 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use