Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 50
gaylewind89@msn.com Posted: Tue, May 26 2009 11:26 PM

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say hi as this is the first time that I have been on the new forum website.  I am in Petersburg, Alaska.  Spring has finally sprung here with all the bulbs abloom.

Gayle

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20
Tommie replied on Wed, May 27 2009 1:09 AM

Hi Gayle,

I to am new to this website.  I live in Monroe, Louisiana.  I'm beginning to think that we have bypassd Spring and went right to summer as we are having temps in the 80's and 90's here.  How long have you been quilting ?  I have only been quilting for a couple of months and find that I should have asked my dear mother a lot of questions when she was alive.  I'm sure that the website will be a lot of help.

Tommie

TeasingT

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 105
Donna replied on Wed, May 27 2009 9:46 AM

Hi Gayle

Welcome!  I'm new to the site too, but am having a lot of fun getting to know everyone and my way around!

I live in Fresno, California, and winter jumped to summer here.  Already in the 90s here! 

Donna

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25
JoJo replied on Wed, May 27 2009 4:42 PM

Hello out there.  Wow.. the new site is wonderful.  I've been having fun exploring. 

Good to meet all of you!

JoJo

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 105
Donna replied on Thu, May 28 2009 11:38 AM

Thank you, JoJo!

Whereabouts are you?  This is a great site and a lot of great offers!

Donna

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25
JoJo replied on Fri, May 29 2009 5:02 PM

I'm in Oregon.

Sorry for the delay in responding, but I couldn't figure out how to get back to this discussion. 

JoJo

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 20
Points 430
happymrs replied on Fri, May 29 2009 8:36 PM

Hi Donna!

Just read your post & I had to write you! We moved to western NC, from the Fresno area in 97'! I pretty much grew up there, & hubby was born & raised in Selma, just down the highway a bit! First time I have seen a quilter post from there, in any group or forum I am on, or have been on, so just wanted to say hi! This seems like a great new forum for all of us quilters to enjoy, & it's nice meeting you & everyone else here!

Nancy/NC...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.