Need Suggestions for QCA Poll and Survey Questions

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 25 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135

I am curious how many people use apps for quilting purposes or at least wish there were more apps for quilting. I use technology in a big way! and find that my phone certainly lacks in the quilting field. I would use my phone to design on the go if I could. Would others do this? Do they scroll through fabric websites like I do? Do they read quilting blogs on the go like I do? Do they read quilting books on their nook or kindle like I do? Do they prefer paper mags or e mags? I get all this on my phone when possible because the majority of the I am catching a minute or two here and there.

Cumberland Gap, TN

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 55

I thought that this WAS that FMQ group...that's what I joined....but it appears not to be.  I just kept clicking on "Next" at the bottom of the message page....??????.....

mars92:

are there some skill sets there you would like to brush up on with some other members that may have some more experience than you have?  Groups could be identified of what needs were needed and we could meet and form qroups to assist one another and help each other get back to where we want to be. For example alot of us have join recently Fear No More FM Group and it has helped me tremendously.  I see a remarkable improvement in my skills and I feel I one of worse ones in there.

QCA Liz S.:

Any new suggestions out there for good poll or survey questions?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:02 AM

Wintersewer

Go here....   Fear-No-More FMQers

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:04 AM

Wintersewer:
thought that this WAS that FMQ group...that's what I joined....but it appears not to be.  I just kept clicking on "Next" at the bottom of the message page
Winter ,go to the groups at the top of the page ,clikc on that and themn look for FEAR No More FMQ group ,you will need to join it , its free . then you can ask away ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 365
Points 6,820

For a poll, you could ask "how would you characterize the size of your stash" and make it a humorous question - put some amusing choices in there, like "an ameba slowly engulfing the house" or something like that.  :-)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:13 PM

greenmonstr:

For a poll, you could ask "how would you characterize the size of your stash" and make it a humorous question - put some amusing choices in there, like "an ameba slowly engulfing the house" or something like that.  :-)

I like it!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,238
Points 239,632
Thea replied on Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:49 PM

greenmonstr - you might send your reply to the staff at QCA - QCA Liz no longer works for QCA so I doubt that she would see your answer and this might get overlooked - so send it to the staff and see what they say!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 365
Points 6,820

Ha!  you are right!  I did not even notice how old this thread was...late night posting (sheesh).  I am going to do that, though!  Thanks.

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 335

Diane Morgan:
My problem is never having enough time. How do quilters find the time?

I have the same problem, how do they find so much time to quilt? It can take me months to finish a quilt and some people can make two or three quilts a week!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57
Points 1,570
Donna replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 10:51 PM

Hi Liz,

I'm curious as to the popularity or use of precut fabrics, Charm Packs, Jelly Rolls, etc.  Just a thought.  Donna Parker

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:28 PM

All of the above depending on the person. I grab a few minutes and there. Others actually have to schedule it due to their lives and stuff going on. My poll question suggestion would be what is your most frequent size quilt you have made and then the twist on it for next time would be what is the largest quilt you have quilted yourself (not pieced but actually quilted).

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use