Renewed but can"t geton QNN

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 50
dmiles98@yahoo.com Posted: Fri, Apr 23 2010 11:36 AM

I have renewed my membership But can not get on Qnn. It tells me I am expired.   Help!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,728
Points 419,779
gini replied on Fri, Apr 23 2010 1:02 PM

dmiles, go to the top of this page, in the green bar where it says  report issue here.   click there and tell them your problem.    they are working on it   gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,728
Points 419,779
gini replied on Fri, Apr 23 2010 1:03 PM

dmiles, and welcome.  i hope your problem gets solved quickly.        gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,106
Points 252,192
Thea replied on Fri, Apr 23 2010 3:27 PM

dmiles - I see you are a new person posting on QCA forums and I want to first welcome you here...

On your Green dashboard you will see at the bottom QNNtv.com / F&P On Demand...

QNNtv is not a part of this web page so you have to go to this page and follow the instructions to the T and you will then be able to View QNN at the QNNtv webpage. 

It is part of you membership to be able to see QNNtv and the other benefits of QOL, Quilt-It and F&P...

It is a simple fix though - so go to the page and follow the instructions - then click on QNNtv.com and sign in... they do have it so that once you sign in you don't have to sign in each time you go - but as I said

it is not a click here that you can click on to get there... but another website...

If you have anymore problems, please either post here again and I will try and help you or call the customer service line and someone there will help you get it all straightened out!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,106
Points 252,192
Thea replied on Fri, Apr 23 2010 3:30 PM

gini:

dmiles, go to the top of this page, in the green bar where it says  report issue here.   click there and tell them your problem.    they are working on it   gini

Gini - dmiles did her post in that spot - if you will look at the top of the page...you will see in Green just below the Green tabs bar

Forums » Welcome to our Forums! » Report Issues Here » Renewed but can"t geton QNN 

this shows you that she posted in Forums - under the main heading Welcome to our Forums under the subtitle Report Issues here and titled her Thread Renewed but can't get on QNN...

so they are posting in the right place...

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use