Not getting post

Page 1 of 7 (95 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 94 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 866
Points 14,860
zoetc49 Posted: Wed, Jul 22 2015 6:31 PM

I realize today that I am not getting any of the post from the forums today. I went to see if anything has changed on my profile, but all is fine.

What gives????  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 636
Points 8,940

I am having the same problem about not receiving the posts.  I noticed it Tuesday.  Now what?!

Barbara

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 866
Points 14,860
zoetc49 replied on Thu, Jul 23 2015 9:45 AM

I know and since customer service on this site is well GONE, how are we ourselves superposed to fix this??????

QCA  HELP DESK WHERE ARE YOU  ???????????????????

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,083
Points 72,110
Bonita replied on Thu, Jul 23 2015 5:06 PM

I, too have not gotten any e-mails for the last 3 days. I'm just about ready to give up on QCA.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 40,065
Linda replied on Thu, Jul 23 2015 7:34 PM

I haven't gotten emails for at least a year!!

Somehow my settings were changed and when I try to reset them and click on save, I get an error message and kicked out of QCA.

Sounds like the old problem all over again.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 40,065
Linda replied on Thu, Jul 23 2015 7:41 PM

Great I just tried to post a reply and it disappeared. Now that I'm doing it all over again, I will probably get a double post.

I was saying that I haven't received any emails for at least a year. During the last QCA fiasco my settings  somehow got changed. When I reset them, clicked on save, I got an error message and kicked out of the system...not just once, but many times.

Sounds like we are going to go thru another fiasco.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 9
Points 140

Hi Everyone, 

We're sorry you're having so much trouble with this. We're looking into figuring out what this problem is and will keep you posted! 

Thanks! 

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 9
Points 140

Linda, 

Could you please send a screencap of the error to admin@quiltersclubofamerica.com? 

Thanks! 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 40,065
Linda replied on Sat, Jul 25 2015 1:58 PM

Tania. At present using my smartphone as I just moved. Once my computer is up and running I will. May take a couple weeks. Still waiting for rest of my furniture, etc to arrive.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 866
Points 14,860
zoetc49 replied on Sun, Jul 26 2015 8:21 PM

Tania,

Thank you for posting back, we have gotten so tired of "issues" and worst not getting anyone to respond. Please keep us updated and Please listen to us. We all have grown not just as quilters, but as friends. When one leaves we feel like we just lost a friend and it's sad.

So please help us help you to keep and build this website.

Thank Very much !!  

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 9
Points 140

Hi Linda, 

Thanks! That will help when you've got the time to get over! Good luck with the move! 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 40,065
Linda replied on Tue, Jul 28 2015 6:57 AM

zoetc49:

Tania,

Thank you for posting back, we have gotten so tired of "issues" and worst not getting anyone to respond. Please keep us updated and Please listen to us. We all have grown not just as quilters, but as friends. When one leaves we feel like we just lost a friend and it's sad.

So please help us help you to keep and build this website.

Thank Very much !!  

Zoetc49 - thank you for expressing all our feelings. We've lost some dear friends from this site. They all made this site so fun, active, informative, and like a family. We are struggling to regain that same atmosphere again.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,888
Points 142,150

I' no longer receiving and email from QCA.  It's been several days. I hope this can be fixed soon.  Thanks.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,888
Points 142,150

Well, RATS. I just tried sending a PM to another member and got the following. You know, this has gotten to be just too much of an effort. Takes the fun out of what used to be, since 2009, my very favorite place to hang out. Not worth the hassle, the time, the frustration. I think this is the end of an era for me.

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,888
Points 142,150

Not only that, now I'm getting pop up ads on the site from places like AT&T and some others that I don't even recognize and that don't have anything to do with quilting.

This is JudyT in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.....signing out.

• | Post Points: 50
Page 1 of 7 (95 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.