Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 993
Points 24,815
MaryLeeHayden Posted: Wed, Jun 10 2015 1:05 PM

I am having lunch with some ladies from Facebook group the Quilting Bee. It's at Puleo's Grille on Cedar Bluff in Knoxville at 1pm. Anyone who is in the area are welcome to join us. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,535
Points 31,305
Diana replied on Sun, Jun 14 2015 5:18 PM

Sorry I didn't make it for that.  Sounds like it would be fun.  I have been to upstate NY last week.  I have also been going thru physical therapy for my back and ankles.  Diagnosed with chronic Achilles tendonitis in my ankles and weak muscles in my lower back.  I've also been going to NC as much as I can to help my niece with my sister (dementia).  When you plan another lunch, let me know.  I hope to make it.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 993
Points 24,815

I would love to see you again. I'm struggling to get out of the house. Agoraphobia and panic attacks at 60 is embarrassing. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 993
Points 24,815

It sounds like you are very busy. I am not. Besides doctor appointments, I don't get out much. I miss you and hope to see you again soon. I'm not sure if I have your correct phone number. My last phone went on the blink and I lost my numbers. Please let me know when you are available for lunch or dinner. Phil is off on Mondays and Tuesdays. My email address is marylhayden1955@gmail.com. Phone or email is the best way to get me. The number I have in my phone for you is not correct because when I try to get you, I get a "number discontinued" message. I might have misremembered it.

Hugs,

Mary

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 993
Points 24,815

It sounds like you are very busy. I am not. Besides doctor appointments, I don't get out much. I miss you and hope to see you again soon. I'm not sure if I have your correct phone number. My last phone went on the blink and I lost my numbers. Please let me know when you are available for lunch or dinner. Phil is off on Mondays and Tuesdays. My email address is marylhayden1955@gmail.com. Phone or email is the best way to get me. The number I have in my phone for you is not correct because when I try to get you, I get a "number discontinued" message. I might have misremembered it.

Hugs,

Mary

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.