Spiderweb pattern

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 65
AnnMargaretHughes Posted: Sun, Feb 1 2015 10:49 AM

Hello.  I am a new member, English, but living deep in the French countryside.  I have seen a spiderweb pattern in an Easy Quilting magazine on sale on line, but do not know which edition to access on QCA.  Any ideas out there?  I am thrilled to be amongst so many patchwork and quilting enthusiasts, and hope to learn a lot, especially how to use this site.  Thank you, ladies - and gentlemen?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,182
Points 30,710
Ramona replied on Sun, Feb 1 2015 11:00 AM

AnnMargaret,

Haven't seen the pattern but I'm sure someone will chime in for you.

Wanted to welcome you aboard. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 365
Points 5,460

Welcome Ann.  If you want to make a spider web quilt, go to Missouri Star Quilt Co and look through their youtube tutorials.

I made a spider web quilt after watching.  You'll need a paper triangles, a glue stick and the whacky web templet.  

Marianne

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,341
Points 17,940
Susan replied on Mon, Feb 2 2015 3:17 PM

Welcome, Ann Margaret ! Hope you found what you were looking for at MSQC and enjoy your time spent here at QCA                              Susan, North Florida

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,791
Points 420,634
gini replied on Mon, Feb 2 2015 7:56 PM

Welcome ann

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 30
Points 785
Kalena replied on Tue, Feb 3 2015 10:03 AM

Ann - I created a spiderman quilt for my son last month:

I created the pattern by stitching the straight lines and freehanding the loops: 

There is a picture of the completed quilt in my gallery as well. Hope this helps!

Kalena

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.