Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,801
Points 420,804
gini Posted: Mon, Jan 5 2015 12:44 AM

We are starting a new block of the month in the applique group, so mark your calendars for March 1st.   the pattern is Backyard Birds by Piece O'Cake Designs.   you can order it here: 

http://www.pieceocake.com/Books/BackyardBirds.html

this is going to be  a fun project.   you can make as many of the blocks as you want, no need to do them all, one block would look good as a centerpiece or pillow.   the patterns are fairly easy, so if you have wanted to try applique, this would be a good place to start. 

Patricia Faye is going to lead this block of the month.   she does a wonderful job with her own applique and she is a super leader.     so check out the pattern and join us in the applique group in march.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,877
Points 142,005

Gino! Since this doesn't start until March, I think I'll give this a try.  I think the only way I'm going to do appliqué is if I'm under pressure. And this is a cute pattern. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,877
Points 142,005

Sorry. Typing in the dark. I meant GinI. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,877
Points 142,005

Dang!  Gini.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,333
Points 255,429
Barbara replied on Mon, Jan 5 2015 1:35 PM

Gini , these are adorable , but as much as I'd like to do ,I don't want to over do , I'm just getting back into every thing . but I do love these patterns and the quilt is so cut . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 846
Points 14,430
Pat A replied on Thu, Jan 8 2015 1:16 PM

I'm going to order the pattern   I'd like to give this a try and by March I should have several other projects completed. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.