Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,114
Points 36,530
Roxana Posted: Sun, Dec 28 2014 11:14 AM

Rachel, can you check into this for me? Is anyone else having this problem? When I try to pull down the MORE dialog box, I just get a spinning circle.

Thanks in advance.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,737
Points 139,435

Roxana:

Rachel, can you check into this for me? Is anyone else having this problem? When I try to pull down the MORE dialog box, I just get a spinning circle.

Thanks in advance.

Roxana, When I click on the More I get options for Send to a Friend, Report Abuse, Add Post as a Favorite, Add Forum as a Favorite. If it's a post I did, the option to Edit is also there.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,114
Points 36,530
Roxana replied on Sun, Dec 28 2014 5:18 PM

Judy, I used to have those options so maybe it is a problem with Safari. That's what I use on my phone, iPad, and computer.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,737
Points 139,435

Roxana:

Judy, I used to have those options so maybe it is a problem with Safari. That's what I use on my phone, iPad, and computer.

I just checked my iPad. The More button doesn't work when I sign in with my iPad. I use Chrome on my laptop which works fine. IE also works.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,737
Points 419,854
gini replied on Sun, Dec 28 2014 6:13 PM

my edit comes and goes. it is always a surprise when it is there when I want to use it

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,737
Points 419,854
gini replied on Sun, Dec 28 2014 6:14 PM

and it seems to be gone again

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,175
Points 22,425

This is an interesting discussion.  I am using my IPad and the more option does not work.  I will have to check the laptop.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,737
Points 139,435

Beth Weigt:

This is an interesting discussion.  I am using my IPad and the more option does not work.  I will have to check the laptop.

The More button only works on my laptop (Windows 7 with Chrome or IE browser) not on my iPad or iPhone (iOS).

It looks like iOS is the problem. Perhaps there is a fix?

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 465
Points 25,470
qcarachel replied on Mon, Dec 29 2014 7:29 AM

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I am slowly getting back into the swing of things at work after a week off. Please bear with me as I catch up. This may come as a surprise to you-but as admin, I also don't have the edit capability as I use a Mac with iOS browser. I've talked to development and tech about this, and unfortunately with the current platform QCA is hosted on, this function is not compatible with the browser platform. This is a lot of tech jargon! Basically- iOS has made advancements beyond what QCA's site is sometimes compatible with. However, as the new year rings in, we make further and further progress in advancing QCA. 

But please, ladies, let me know if more issues pop up. I know not having the edit button is an inconvenience-but if more and more things pop up with iOS, please let me know!

Best,

QCA Rachel

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,114
Points 36,530
Roxana replied on Mon, Dec 29 2014 10:33 AM

Thank you, Rachel! I'll be on the lookout as that's my primary means of communicating on QCA!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,114
Points 36,530
Roxana replied on Mon, Dec 29 2014 11:55 AM

Well, it's not the iOS completely. Maybe it's a problem with the settings in Safari. I wonder if we can find out from Tech what the problem is and then I can write APPLE.

Good news is that I can edit (or use the MORE BUTTON)  in FIREFOX on my Mac. I just wish there was a Firefox App for my iPhone and iPad!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use