Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 264
Points 5,053
Kathy Patterson Posted: Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:21 AM

I recently renewed my membership (about a month ago).  When I tried to login to QNN this morning I got the message saying my membership has expired.  I understood that my membership in QCA provides me with a membership to QNN, as well.  Please help.

Thanks,

Kathy Patterson

Kathy Patterson - Fort Worth, Texas

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,323
Points 255,982
Thea replied on Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:28 AM

Kathy, your membership to QNNtv is fine - you just have to re-activate.  click on the QNNtv.com link in your dashboard and follow ALL the instructions.  there will be a code in there that you put in that shows you are a member of QCA and do not have to pay for QNNtv again.

QNNtv.com is one of the many perks of being a paid QCA member.  Over 1,000 quilting videos you can watch anytime including the new Quilt Out Loud! staring Jodie Davis!

Follow these instructions to activate your QNNtv.com Membership.

To redeem your free membership, you are going to create an account there by going though the same steps as someone who is joining and purchasing a membership for QNNtv.com, but as you near the end of the process you will enter a discount code that will give you a FREE membership! Here are the steps:

First, go to www.QNNtv.com

In the login box in the upper left, click the CLICK HERE link that follows "Not a member?"

Scroll down to the New Member section, and click on the blue NEW MEMBER button and follow these five steps.

Step One: Create a Login ID/Password

Enter a Login ID, Password and e-mail address

You can either choose to have this be the same as your QCA Username and Password or completely different - it's up to you!

Your Login ID can be your e-mail address or something completely different.

Step Two: Billing and Shipping Addresses

Enter your Billing Address (but remember, you will not be charged)

Since nothing will be shipped to you, just click the box: Shipping Address Same as Billing

Check which e-mail offers you'd like to receive

Click the blue CONTINUE button

Step Three: Verification of Cart and Credit Card Information

Under Memberships, select QNNtv.com Video Library $24.00

Then scroll down to Promotions, and enter your coupon code xxxxxxxxxxxxx and click on the Recalculate My Total button - your Membership Cost will change from $24.00 to $0 (it may take a few seconds)

Note: There is no need to enter any credit card information because your total will change to $0

Once it recalculates, the credit card information fields will disappear

Click the blue REVIEW ORDER button

I have copied it here right up to the code - you will find the code when you click on this page.... just read what I have given here and then read the rest on the page....

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.