Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 50
Margaret Dawson Posted: Sat, Oct 11 2014 7:28 AM

I cannot play any videos. Just tells me to log in and then wants me to sign up again. I am run around for the wlole time until I give up! Why can't.  I play the videos?this is my 2 nod year and I am very disappointed in this site. I want my money back please! 

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,533
Points 47,530

I had the same problem. Eventually I got a screen to update my profile and it has worked since then. Unfortunately I don't remember how I got to that screen. If you look through the FAQ you might find directions. Good luck!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Sun, Oct 12 2014 3:50 PM

Margaret you need to renew your QNNtv membership annually as you do on QCA. You need to do this for both sites as they are separate. From your QCA dashboard you'll see a link for QNNtv that will help you get signed up without having to pay a send time.

Clear/empty your browser's cache then follow the links from QCA. I hope this helps. Sorry you're having such a difficult time with this.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,533
Points 47,530

Apparently there is some other problem. I just tried to watch a video and it will just let me see a Preview video and tells me how to sign up. So much for my fix. QNNTV isn't much of a perk for paid membership anymore. I did renew my "subscription" to QNNTV when I renewed with QCA and it should be good till May. Oh well. . . .was just looking for a cure for insomnia.

Not Ranked
Posts 54
Points 560

I know what you mean. I ran in circles last year until someone there fixed the problem after several emails. It is doing the same thing this year and I have just given up. Katy

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use