Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 6,550
Barbara from California Posted: Wed, Oct 8 2014 11:23 AM

I just noticed the EDIT button is back!!!   Yes...I noticed because I needed it!!  LOL

Thanks Rachel!!

Barbara

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,059
Points 35,715
Roxana replied on Wed, Oct 8 2014 11:26 AM

Way to go, Rachel! We love your enthusiasm and diligence!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,059
Points 35,715
Roxana replied on Wed, Oct 8 2014 11:27 AM

Of course, I still can't get it! Must be the Mac. ;-(

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 12,645
tnmtgrl replied on Wed, Oct 8 2014 11:56 AM

I don't have it either....maybe it's only paying members....I did not renew mine this year.....didn't really use any of the perks last year....couldn't see spending the money again for things I don't use. Well that can't be it...cause I just edited this thread......???? Maybe they are just working out the kinks....

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,653
Points 49,310
Debbie-do replied on Wed, Oct 8 2014 11:59 AM

I don't have it either.  I'm a non-paying member on a PC.

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,574
Points 136,790

I don't have the edit button and I am a paying member. I only use the Joann's 10% discount. I've thought of going to QNNtv but haven't gotten around to it. But, even so, I love QCA and am willing to pay the small amount for the yearly membership to ensure that QCA continues. They've improved the website and service so much this past year, after a really rough time in which we lost several long time members.

Luckily, it's not necessary to be a paid member to enjoy nearly everything QCA has to offer. Nice that everyone has that choice.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 446
Points 23,940
qcarachel replied on Wed, Oct 8 2014 12:24 PM

Hi All!

I hate to admit this, but I did not change any settings in the recent days for the edit button to reappear. I just went and looked at forum settings and there are no controls on my end that allow for this to be enabled or disabled. But never fear, I will continue to look into it!

Best,

QCA Rachel

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 6,550

This morning I posted in the Dear Jane group discussion "General Chit Chat" and the edit button was there because I used it!  I just checked again and it is still there.  So then I checked the Christmas All Year Long group discussion "Mailing date strictly adhered to please" and it's there also.  But it's not available here on this discussion!!!  I don't understand why it would be available in some threads or posts and not others!!  Strange!

I am a paying member but so is Judy and she doesn't have the edit button.  If one of you is in the Dear Jane or Christmas groups, would you please check to see if it's available there for you???  Thanks!

Barbara

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,574
Points 136,790

Barbara from California:
I am a paying member but so is Judy and she doesn't have the edit button.  If one of you is in the Dear Jane or Christmas groups, would you please check to see if it's available there for you???  Thanks!

I just posted in Dear Jane group. Went back and, sure enough, there is the edit button. Went over the MQ10 and found one of my posts. Nope, no edit button. Went to a posting I did in Ask Questions Here and yep, there is the edit button.

Elusive little bugger. Kind of a tease. LOL

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 6,550

Thanks for checking it Judy!!!  I was beginning to think I was seeing things!!!  

Barbara

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,347
Points 30,575
Agnes replied on Fri, Oct 10 2014 8:59 AM

Debbie-do:

I don't have it either.  I'm a non-paying member on a PC.

i'm non paying and on a PC. My edit button is alive and well. I have been using it whenever I needed it while this discussion has been taking place.

Added with edit button: Could it be dependent on some individual settings on your computer? Just wondering.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,929
Points 248,687
Thea replied on Fri, Oct 10 2014 9:03 AM

To use the Edit button you need to have java script enabled - if you don't you can't use it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,574
Points 136,790

Thea:

To use the Edit button you need to have java script enabled - if you don't you can't use it.

Not a factor for me Thea. I have it on some threads but not on others. Other times it will disappear for threads where it was visible before.

I just figure the edit gremlin is alive and well. 

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use