Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,562
Points 23,690
Susie Posted: Tue, Aug 26 2014 1:56 PM

I wanted to post a question about downloading the Easy Quilt patterns, but can't seem to figure out where to post the question.  Whenever I click on one of the Forum categories, everything comes up with the same list, regardless of the category I choose.

So...can someone please tell me how I would print from the online magazine?  I have tried everything I can think of, but nothing prints properly.  I can't even save the page to my computer...so very confused!  I didn't used to have the trouble accessing the on-line version of the mags, but since I have renewed, I can't seem to get places anymore.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 230
Points 11,985
qcarachel replied on Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:01 PM

Hi Susie,

Unfortunately at this time, you cannot print from Easy Quilts. That function is being considered by our team at Quilters Club of America, but at this time, printing is not allowed.

As for the forum problems, can you describe more the issues you are having?

Thank you!

QCA Rachel

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 632
Points 9,395
MaggieNae replied on Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:19 PM

Maybe we wouldn't need to print them if we had our hard copies by now.  (Still don't have my Fall issue).

Just sayin'

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,562
Points 23,690
Susie replied on Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:26 PM

Thanks, Rachel for the quick response.  But it just seems very silly to me that we can see the magazine, and read it, but cannot use the patterns.  It's not like reading a novel...the only reason to look through the magazine is to find a pattern to make.  If you can't print the pattern, then it seems like a waste of space.

As far as the forum issues go, I explained it already.  When I click on any of the categories, I get the exact same list of discussions...no matter which category I click on.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 230
Points 11,985
qcarachel replied on Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:36 PM

Maggie-Our magazines can take up to 6 weeks to go out from their publication date. Easy Quilt Fall was published at the end of July. If you don't receive your magazine in the next few weeks, please contact me or Customer Service and we will take care of this.

Susie-I know this in an inconvenience that you are not able to print. As I said, printing the magazines is something we are talking about and your opinions and thoughts are being heard and taken into strong consideration. For the forums, I am not sure what to tell you without seeing the exact problem. I have not heard other members having troubles with this, so I suspect it may be something with your computer and/or browser. Let me take a look at your settings, however, and see if I can figure anything out!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,856
Points 32,245
Roxana replied on Thu, Aug 28 2014 12:53 PM

I too wish I could print from the Easy Quilts. We used to be able to so I gave my Easy Quilts away then. I don't have many of their back issues yet I have been a premium member for awhile. Can you voice our concern about not being able to print. When I give away the Easy Quilts to my friends after I have used them, it's great advertising for the QCA. I agree that they aren't like a novel that one just reads. We need to print the patterns.

Thanks, Rachel, for all you do! We appreciate you and know that this isn't a decision you personally have made. We would just like for you to be our voice.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 230
Points 11,985
qcarachel replied on Thu, Aug 28 2014 1:00 PM

I do appreciate your opinions, input, and thoughts on this matter. I also understand your need to print patterns from the digital issue. I wish I could make this decision, but that is not the way the process works. Please know that I am advocating for you and working to make necessary changes.

Best,

QCA Rachel

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 717
Points 14,070

It's a little bit of work, but you can do a Print Screen, paste to a Word document, then crop to print only what you want. Then resize to make the print as large as you want.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use